Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Hello everyone, its start of another weekend, time to kick off the shoes and put the feet up, and relax. What do you have planned this weekend? For me its volunteering, spending time with mom, and basking in the sounds from the piano I play.
Aug 8th new
What am I this weekend?

Hmm.

Conscious. I think I shall be conscious this weekend.
Aug 8th new
(quote) Hunter-996560 said: What am I this weekend?

Hmm.

Conscious. I think I shall be conscious this weekend.
And was this a hard decision to make, Hunter?
Aug 8th new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: And was this a hard decision to make, Hunter?
Well, considering most of tomorrow's scheduled hours of consciousness are being traded for dollars, no, this was not a hard decision. :P
Aug 8th new
laughing laughing laughing laughing
Aug 8th new
maybe try to get a glimse of supermoon, this time I'm avoiding supergirl ..........
Aug 9th new

It's good to make a "conscious choice."

I'm trying to make one now...took care of sleeping in and coffee already. What to do now? There are enough good choices, but the hard part is getting in gear.

Aug 9th new
(quote) Sean-693950 said:

It's good to make a "conscious choice."

I'm trying to make one now...took care of sleeping in and coffee already.

This is the point at which 'conscious choice' and mere inertia meet. I know it well....
Aug 9th new
That's the place all right. Luckily hunger will intervene.
Aug 9th new
What am I, chopped liver?
<-- procrastinating as fast as I can

Posts 1 - 10 of 14