Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers Please for my Mother

Aug 8th 2014 new

Dear CM souls

Please prayer for my 87 year old mother who went into the hospital today and is in serious condition. I am praying that Jesus's will be done, but in all truthfulness I want her to be rid of Her suffering, she prayers three rosaries a day and I am hoping that Our Lady comes for her tomorrow on Saturday.

Aug 8th 2014 new
(quote) Kristin-926543 said:

Dear CM souls

Please prayer for my 87 year old mother who went into the hospital today and is in serious condition. I am praying that Jesus's will be done, but in all truthfulness I want her to be rid of Her suffering, she prayers three rosaries a day and I am hoping that Our Lady comes for her tomorrow on Saturday.

Praying Praying Praying

Praying that Jesus's will be done.
Aug 8th 2014 new
Saint Lydwina of Schiedam
  • Memorial: April 14
  • Patronage: against prolonged suffering
  • Praying

Michael the Archangel
  • Memorial: September 29
  • Patronage: holy death
  • Praying

Saint Vincent de Paul
  • Memorial: September 27
  • Patronage: for spiritual help
  • Praying

theheart Praying rosary
    Aug 8th 2014 new
    Prayers offered for needs to be met.
    Aug 9th 2014 new
    Praying Praying
    Aug 9th 2014 new
    (quote) Kristin-926543 said:

Dear CM souls

may our loving and gentle Mother, Blessed Virgin Mary and God pour abundant blessing and graces to comfort your mother for the peace and joy she long for ..... rose hug Praying Dove theheart rosary Dove rose rose rose
    Aug 9th 2014 new
    Praying Praying rosary rosary
    Aug 9th 2014 new
    Somehow it seems easier to accept our own suffering than that of our loved ones.
    I'll be praying for you and your dear mother.
    Here's a song that I found comforting when I was confronted with a similar situation to yours. The song is "Home Free" by Wayne Watson. I'll print the lyrics here too.
    www.youtube.com

"I'm trying hard not to think you unkind, But Heavenly Father, if you know my heart, surely you can read my mind. Good people underneath a sea of grief. Some get up and walk away, Some will find ultimate relief

Home free, eventually At the ultimate healing We will be home free Home free, oh I've got a feeling At the ultimate healing We will be home free

Out in the corridors, we pray for life A mother for her baby A husband for his wife
    Sometimes the good die young It's sad but true And while we pray for one more heartbeat The real comfort is with You

You know pain has little mercy And suffering's no respecter of age Of race or position I know every prayer gets answered But the hardest one to pray is slow to come Oh Lord, not mine, but Thy will be done

Home free, eventually At the ultimate healing We will be home free Home free, oh I've got a feeling At the ultimate healing We will be home free"

May God hold your hand so that you feel His gentle mercy.

Aug 9th 2014 new
    Thanks to all for the prayers, she is doing somewhat better and Virginia your song connection was AWESOME.
    Posts 1 - 10 of 27