Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

I ban Kathy and Genie for locking the last thread!!!
Aug 9th new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: I ban Kathy and Genie for locking the last thread!!!
Jim is banned for blaming and trying to ban two people for what one person did!
Aug 9th new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: I ban Kathy and Genie for locking the last thread!!!
I ban Jim for banning me for locking the last thread when i didn't lock the last thread which would have caused me to be banned had I locked the last thread.
Aug 9th new
(quote) Kirsten-1064175 said: Jim is banned for blaming and trying to ban two people for what one person did!
And I ban Kirsten cause I just realized you name is not Kristen.
Aug 9th new
(quote) Kathy-514910 said: And I ban Kirsten cause I just realized you name is not Kristen.
I ban Kathy for making the same mistake with her name, that I did.!!!
Aug 9th new
(quote) Kathy-514910 said: And I ban Kirsten cause I just realized you name is not Kristen.
Kathy is banned for acting like its my fault my name is Kirsten and not Kristen.....I had no say in the matter! =)
Aug 9th new
(quote) Kirsten-1064175 said: Kathy is banned for acting like its my fault my name is Kirsten and not Kristen.....I had no say in the matter! =)
Kirsten is banned for not applying bans fairly. Jim made the same mistake but you only banned me.
Aug 9th new
(quote) Kathy-514910 said: Kirsten is banned for not applying bans fairly. Jim made the same mistake but you only banned me.
Kathy is banned for not asking for forgiveness. I apologized and Kirsten forgave me!
Aug 9th new
(quote) Kathy-514910 said: Kirsten is banned for not applying bans fairly. Jim made the same mistake but you only banned me.
Kathy is banned for not realizing I did ban Jim for this in a previous thread. Double banned for accusing me of being unfair!
Aug 9th new
(quote) Kirsten-1064175 said: Kathy is banned for not realizing I did ban Jim for this in a previous thread. Double banned for accusing me of being unfair!
Banning myself for not reading the entire previous thread!! Sorry Kirsten and sorry Jim.
Posts 1 - 10 of 191