Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

She's stuck in the middle of unnecessary custody drama - which is bad enough - but when her mom drops her off at her Dad's apt tonight I will meet her to give her some very sad news. (My brother is working, or he would be there for her.)

Her apartment complex has a ton of kids who all play together, all the adults help watch out for everyone regardless of which child it is - it's a very close knit group. 3 elementary-age kids in one family lost both of their parents in a car accident Saturday night. (22 yr old drunk driver was arrested this morning.) The Sheriff has been there for hours today - all the neighbors are shocked and upset - the kids are struggling - and nobody knows (as of this writing) if other family or close relatives/friends are able to take the children in - or what may happen to them. Either way - all of these playmates and families are thrown into a heartbreaking situation. Please pray for my niece and all of her friends, and for the family, friends, and especially the children of the Mom and Dad who lost their lives so tragically.

Thank you, as usual. Your intentions remain in my prayers as well.
Aug 10th 2014 new
Praying theheart rosary
Aug 10th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Aug 10th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Aug 10th 2014 new
sad Praying
Aug 10th 2014 new
Praying rosary
Aug 10th 2014 new
Praying theheart
Aug 10th 2014 new
(quote) Mary-363093 said: She's stuck in the middle of unnecessary custody drama - which is bad enough - but when her mom drops her off at her Dad's apt tonight I will meet her to give her some very sad news. (My brother is working, or he would be there for her.)

Her apartment complex has a ton of kids who all play together, all the adults help watch out for everyone regardless of which child it is - it's a very close knit group. 3 elementary-age kids in one family lost both of their parents in a car accident Saturday night. (22 yr old drunk driver was arrested this morning.) The Sheriff has been there for hours today - all the neighbors are shocked and upset - the kids are struggling - and nobody knows (as of this writing) if other family or close relatives/friends are able to take the children in - or what may happen to them. Either way - all of these playmates and families are thrown into a heartbreaking situation. Please pray for my niece and all of her friends, and for the family, friends, and especially the children of the Mom and Dad who lost their lives so tragically.

Thank you, as usual. Your intentions remain in my prayers as well.
How sad and tragic. I will pray for all involved and for a wonderful couple, preferably family, to fall in love with these three siblings so the can stay together in a loving home.
theheart Praying rosary rose
Aug 10th 2014 new
prayers offered.
Aug 11th 2014 new
Saint John the Apostle
  • Memorial: December 27
  • Patron Saint of Friendships
  • Praying

Saint Joseph
  • Memorial: March 19
  • Patronage: orphans
  • Praying