Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Onion article on dating

Aug 10th 2014 new
Hi All,
If you aren't familiar with The Onion, it is a mock news website. This just popped up in my Facebook feed and it gave me a chuckle.
www.theonion.com

Aug 11th 2014 new
very warm welcome to OP Amanda wave smile and for sharing this website, life is what it is, and no doubt is part of who we are taking things serious or in stride making the best of what is presented with a grain of salt...
Aug 13th 2014 new
(quote) Amanda-13561 said: Hi All,
If you aren't familiar with The Onion, it is a mock news website. This just popped up in my Facebook feed and it gave me a chuckle.
http://www.theonion.com/articles/dates-flaws-coming-at-woman-faster-than-she-can-ra,36629/

Nice article! I didn't realize that splitting the check was the norm on first dates. wide eyed scratchchin boggled
Aug 13th 2014 new
(quote) Amanda-13561 said: Hi All,
http://www.theonion.com/articles/dates-flaws-coming-at-woman-faster-than-she-can-ra,36629/

Nice article! I didn't realize that splitting the check was the norm on first dates. wide eyed scratchchin boggled
Aug 13th 2014 new
(quote) Lenore-1055900 said: Nice article! I didn't realize that splitting the check was the norm on first dates.
Split the check?, I thought you flipped for it. laughing
Aug 13th 2014 new
Good one, Charles!! laughing laughing laughing laughing
Aug 13th 2014 new
Charles...when the check comes, it"s passed back and forth...each one saying, "Thank you for this lovely dinner." No, thank you for this lovely dinner." "No, thank you!" "No, thank you!
Aug 14th 2014 new
Sounds like the writer has been reading CM posts.
Posts 1 - 8 of 8