Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Zoom and Kathy are banned for locking the thread prematurely!
Aug 10th new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Zoom and Kathy are banned for locking the thread prematurely!
Jim is banned because it wasn't me. It was Michael for locking the thread at 191. So Michael gets banned too.
Aug 10th new
Jim banned for blaming me and Kathy for something that Michael did, and double banned for starting the new thread.
Aug 10th new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Zoom and Kathy are banned for locking the thread prematurely!
jim an kirsten sooo sooo banned for starting of double dipping .........
Aug 10th new
I think a lot of us need to be banned for starting multiple banning threads all titled #85! Guess Im just too slow....Kathy banned for playing the blame game!
Aug 10th new
(quote) Kathy-514910 said: Jim is banned because it wasn't me. It was Michael for locking the thread at 191. So Michael gets banned too.
Kathy banned for not appreciating how I got both TOTP and a lock with the same post... a feat even Zoom himself must be proud of mischievous
Aug 10th new
(quote) Kathy-514910 said: Jim is banned because it wasn't me. It was Michael for locking the thread at 191. So Michael gets banned too.
Kathy is banned because she was in with the rest of the bunch. She is not innocent!
Aug 10th new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Kathy is banned because she was in with the rest of the bunch. She is not innocent!
Jim is banned for assuming another's guilt and/or intentions! Back to the box Jim....
Aug 10th new
(quote) Kirsten-1064175 said: I think a lot of us need to be banned for starting multiple banning threads all titled #85! Guess Im just too slow....Kathy banned for playing the blame game!
In some threads (like Answer With a Question), the rule is that the person who locks the thread has the dubious privilege of opening the next one...it prevents everyone jumping in and opening multiple, duplicative threads.
Aug 10th new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Kathy is banned because she was in with the rest of the bunch. She is not innocent!
Jim is banned because the 'almosts' don't count. Only the locking post!
Posts 1 - 10 of 200