Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

flowers and chocolate

Aug 11th new
Hello Dear CM'ers,

I haven't posted in a while so I thought I'd post something light-hearted!!! So...we know that flowers and chocolate are common gifts/tokens of appreciation etc that a guy gives a girl he's interested in. What are some other thoughtful/random gifts you have given someone you're dating/have dated? I want to hear from both the CM guys and girls!!!!

Nessa :) wave

Aug 11th new
Flowers taste awful and chocolate makes the water in the vase go scummy. But a little book about the quirky histories of chocolate and flowers in romance would be a nice gift.
Aug 11th new
I was given a rosary once. lovely gift.
Aug 11th new
Lol Roystan!!!!
Aug 11th new
(quote) Amber-1078229 said: I was given a rosary once. lovely gift.
That is indeed a beautiful gift!!!:)
Aug 11th new
Guys like beer and homemade cookies ... I imagine combining the two may be a winning combination?! Guinness flavored chocolate chip cookies? Whaddya think, Nessa?! wink cookie
Aug 11th new
one can always lend an ear
Aug 11th new
(quote) Monique-1063103 said: Guys like beer and homemade cookies ... I imagine combining the two may be a winning combination?! Guinness flavored chocolate chip cookies? Whaddya think, Nessa?!
Lol Mon!!! I'll have to try that sometime!!!!!! tongue biggrin
Aug 11th new
(quote) Chris-280015 said: one can always lend an ear
A good listener is always great!!!! biggrin
Aug 11th new
As for a gift I'd give, I recently perfected my fudge recipe. A plate of that topped with a bow should get me at least 1 marriage proposal. laughing stir the pot! Its getting cold!
Posts 1 - 10 of 66