Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Aug 12th new

I am absolutely stunned, beyond words. He was such a talented actor and comedian. We lost another great one. weeping One of my all-time favorite Robin Williams movies is The Dead Poet's Society. The phrase, "Carpe diem; seize the day. Make your lives extraordinary" is an awesome message.

Carpe diem: www.youtube.com

Aug 13th new
Now Lauren Bacall passed away.All our old friends are leaving us.
www.nytimes.com
Aug 13th new
Not to mention Eli Wallach and Bob Hoskins.
Aug 13th new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Now Lauren Bacall passed away.All our old friends are leaving us.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/13/movies/lauren-bacall-sultry-movie-star-dies-at-89.html?_r=0

One of my all time favorite comedy duos is Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis. Jerry isn't in the best of health. Will he be next??

Aug 13th new
Deaths like Robin Williams reminds us how hard life can be and it takes a lot of spiritual faith, courage, and strength to deal with the demons within and externally...day after day. I wish for him and others who have shared the same fate, peace.
Posts 1 - 6 of 6