Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

There are many interesting, funny and inspirational quotes on Facebook. I will start with this one.

A pretty face gets old
A nice body will change
But a good woman will always be a good woman.

Aug 13th new
That's a good one. Here's another one:

"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it." -- Abraham Lincoln.
Aug 13th new
HEY YOU!
Yes You, ----The Person Reading this Right Now.
Your Angels want you to know that you are really Awesome and they Love you exactly as you are!- heartbeat
Aug 13th new
You have never really lived until you have done something for someone who cannot repay you
Aug 13th new
Nice thread Charles!
Aug 13th new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: You have never really lived until you have done something for someone who cannot repay you
Pity we can't post that picture along with the saying, because it was priceless!
Aug 13th new
(quote) Jim-13836 said: Pity we can't post that picture along with the saying, because it was priceless!
If you have file sharing service(free) like mediafire upload it to mediafire and copy and paste the link.
Aug 13th new
left click on a meme and it will enlarge, Then right click and save images as, Then go to file sharing service and upload and then copy link. Here is one that is soooo true for me.

www.mediafire.com

Aug 13th new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: There are many interesting, funny and inspirational quotes on Facebook. I will start with this one.

A pretty face gets old
A nice body will change
But a good woman will always be a good woman.

This is one that I cant stand to have someone send me... Its just dumb...

If you dont send this to X number of people something bad will happen to you.... Don't break the chain...
Aug 13th new
(quote) Dennis-754668 said: This is one that I cant stand to have someone send me... Its just dumb...

If you dont send this to X number of people something bad will happen to you.... Don't break the chain...
I ignore those. I also ignore the ones that say "If you love God you will pass this on." My relationship with God does not depend on forwarding Facebook stuff, thank you very much.
Posts 1 - 10 of 25