Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

My daughter sent me this link, Good questions.

davewillis.org

Aug 13th new
Why not copy and paste the questions into a post? That would make it easier to answer to them.
Aug 13th new
(quote) Russ-959222 said: Why not copy and paste the questions into a post? That would make it easier to answer to them.
It is actually easier to read a long list like that on the web page.
Aug 13th new
Here are 21 more questions

www.psychologytoday.com

Aug 13th new

Having a list of questions like this is nice to get some conversation started but the list must be used with caution. During the phone call phase and on the first date with a gentleman, he asked me several questions, one after the other, in rapid-fire manner. I felt it was a memorized list of questions that he asks all his dates; it seemed rehearsed and without feeling and without thought.

During our first date, I told him that I felt as if I was interviewing for a job, considering the manner in which he asked me questions. The stunned look on his face was priceless! laughing laughing Needless to say, he did not get a second date from me!

Aug 13th new
(quote) Bridget-884672 said:

Having a list of questions like this is nice to get some conversation started but the list must be used with caution. During the phone call phase and on the first date with a gentleman, he asked me several questions, one after the other, in rapid-fire manner. I felt it was a memorized list of questions that he asks all his dates; it seemed rehearsed and without feeling and without thought.

During our first date, I told him that I felt as if I was interviewing for a job, considering the manner in which he asked me questions. The stunned look on his face was priceless! Needless to say, he did not get a second date from me!

I agree, I think they are really suggestions on how to get to know the other person better, especially if one is somwhat of an introvert.

Aug 13th new

At least you got asked.

I can think of several men I've talked to at length for a several phone calls or meetings...and who never asked me a single question about myself.

Posts 1 - 7 of 7