Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Most common question people ask me: How are you not married yet OR How come you don't have a ring on your finger yet? (this post isn't meant to be too serious. feel free to crack jokes
Aug 13th new
I'm living plural... in a community made up of family members who are co-dependent, but in a good way.
Aug 13th new
Hey my former Jersey girlie! How about you just reply ... "I'm a sociopath", then give them the *crazy eye* mischievous LOL
Aug 13th new
(quote) Monique-1063103 said: Hey my former Jersey girlie! How about you just reply ... "I'm a sociopath", then give them the *crazy eye* LOL
Or reply, "Because the world is all about me."laughing
Aug 13th new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: I'm living plural... in a community made up of family members who are co-dependent, but in a good way.
That would be a catchy user name on a dating site: 'Codependent and loving it.'
Aug 13th new
Monique i can't tell my coworkers I'm a sociopath hahahahaha
Aug 13th new
(quote) Alyssa-831645 said:   How are you not married yet OR How come you don't have a ring on your finger yet?

If it's being asked by an unmarried man, reply, "If that's a proposal, I accept!" Then turn to your other friends and announce your engagement. hyper

If it's asked by anyone else, you could say:
- I'll answer that if you'll tell me how much money you make and how much you owe
- I'll answer that if you'll tell me why it's any of your business.
- I have so many boyfriends, I'm having a hard time deciding which one to propose to.

Aug 13th new
You might also say, "I look at marriages like yours and I'm completely turned off."
Aug 13th new
(quote) Alyssa-831645 said:  (this post isn't meant to be too serious. feel free to crack jokes

I don't think there's anything to joke about. This IS a serious problem for single people. Somehow, being unmarried, we are acceptable targets for rude, insensitive, and inappropriate comments and questions.

Nip it in the bud.

Aug 13th new
this is a conversation with my coworkers and my patients who i love. Yes we have a very serious job, but it jokes can really brighten up the days of my patients. I let my patients joke around.
Posts 1 - 10 of 29