Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

I have not been able to accept compliments and most of us are like that, basically bc it is just how wonderful life is and its normal for most of us ... mostly by enjoying giving back by watching faces light up and knowing deep down touch them as a very small hero .... so would you share something personal and intimate that you made a difference in someone lives...this is not much in indiv eyes but here it goes .... this can be serious or witty that is our world we live in ...

as children we learn to blow candles on birthday cakes ... for me it is wonderful to ask children to blow the Tabernacle and Altar candles, the fact that for children to approach and feeling unusual, to break the ice, I mention that its like blowing a candle on a birthday cake and making a wish, then to see their face light up means a different ... maybe this is not the appropriate way to draw childrent to Tabernacle and Altar blowing the candles, so I would appreciate any suggestions since I usually only have a few min to ask them w/parents...
Posts 1 - 1 of 1