Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

I am a real estate agent selling prestige property on Sydneys' Upper North Shore. I was thinking, half seriously, that writing a fabulous profile would increase the chances of finding your one true love.

SSOOO. if someone asks me to sell a derelect house here is what I write.

Time Capsule, Hidden gem in the heart of Killara's golden triangle. Opportunity to add your own stamp to this full brick home. Close to shops and schools. Nestled amongst some of best homes in the area. Don't miss this one it won't be around for long.

Aug 15th new
Claire, I don't know if real estate agents use this expression in Australia, but here it is common. If a house requires significant and costly upgrades (plumbing, electrical, heating system, kitchen, bathroom), the real estate ads say "needs a little TLC".

Well, I suppose in the world of online romance, most of us are seeking a little TLC, but I'm not sure that reflects the condition of what is being advertised the way it does in real estate. laughing
Aug 15th new
(quote) Angela-374523 said: Claire, I don't know if real estate agents use this expression in Australia, but here it is common. If a house requires significant and costly upgrades (plumbing, electrical, heating system, kitchen, bathroom), the real estate ads say "needs a little TLC".

Well, I suppose in the world of online romance, most of us are seeking a little TLC, but I'm not sure that reflects the condition of what is being advertised the way it does in real estate.
Updates are almost complete however landscaping would be helpful. laughing
Aug 15th new

Also.

First time offered in over 50 years.or whatever your age is.

Aug 15th new
(quote) Claire-247015 said:

Also.

First time offered in over 50 years.or whatever your age is.

'In a quality neighborhood' (meaning the company we keep) biggrin
Aug 15th new

laughing rarely does a property like this come to the market. Hurry. Don't miss the opportunity.

needs TLC. is not one of my personal favourites. If the house is actually dangerous to enter you could write. Renovate or detonate. I would not put this is your profile though

Aug 15th new
cloud If you are old, ugly and out of shape. Don't worry. This is me actually. I am "land value: opportunity to build your dream home.
Aug 15th new
(quote) Angela-374523 said: Claire, I don't know if real estate agents use this expression in Australia, but here it is common. If a house requires significant and costly upgrades (plumbing, electrical, heating system, kitchen, bathroom), the real estate ads say "needs a little TLC".

Well, I suppose in the world of online romance, most of us are seeking a little TLC, but I'm not sure that reflects the condition of what is being advertised the way it does in real estate.
Around here that is called a "fixer upper". laughing
Aug 15th new
(quote) Claire-247015 said:

I am a real estate agent selling prestige property on Sydneys' Upper North Shore. I was thinking, half seriously, that writing a fabulous profile would increase the chances of finding your one true love.

SSOOO. if someone asks me to sell a derelect house here is what I write.

Time Capsule, Hidden gem in the heart of Killara's golden triangle. Opportunity to add your own stamp to this full brick home. Close to shops and schools. Nestled amongst some of best homes in the area. Don't miss this one it won't be around for long.

Clever and alluring topic, Claire. Give me some time to think about some real estate metaphors. wave
Aug 15th new
A quaint and older home with many of the amenities of modern living. It is a home with elegance and charm for the right occupant. Full sale only- no land contracts or short sales. Minimal upgrades and sturdy foundation.
Posts 1 - 10 of 77