Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This is the place to post any questions about the way that CatholicMatch works or make suggestions. This room is open to both free and subscribing members.

Saint Anthony is the patron of lost things and missing persons.
Learn More:Saint Anthony

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Aug 16th 2014 new
Hey, would someone kindly explain the thumbs up thumbs down feature on forum threads? I don't always see the option, so I'm not sure why it's sometimes available and sometimes not.
Aug 16th 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: Hey, would someone kindly explain the thumbs up thumbs down feature on forum threads? I don't always see the option, so I'm not sure why it's sometimes available and sometimes not.
Virginia, the prayer forum and the entertainment forum do not have thumbs up/thumbs down.

I can see why the prayer forum wouldn't, but I wish the entertainment forum did! I'm always wanting to thumbs-up posts there.

Also, the number never goes below zero, so if you click thumbs up and don't see a result it means the grand total is a negative number.
Aug 16th 2014 new
Susan you are a Wealth of knowledge... thumbsup wink
Aug 16th 2014 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: Susan you are a Wealth of knowledge...
Thanks, Dave! I just like to help if I can. smile
Aug 16th 2014 new
(quote) Dave-146273 said: Susan you are a Wealth of knowledge...
I actually asked this same question a few months ago. Thought I was losing my mind because sometimes the thumbs up/down thing was there and sometimes it wasn't.
Aug 16th 2014 new
Thanks for sharing the wealth, Susan. I was beginning to wonder if I was triggering some kind of trouble when I'd use the thumb up and then, next time (most likely in a different forum) couldn't find it.
I actually would like to make better use of the thumbs and trim back my commentary.
Aug 16th 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: "I actually would like to make better use of the thumbs and trim back my commentary."
laughing
Aug 16th 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: Thanks for sharing the wealth, Susan. I was beginning to wonder if I was triggering some kind of trouble when I'd use the thumb up and then, next time (most likely in a different forum) couldn't find it.
I actually would like to make better use of the thumbs and trim back my commentary.
I'd like to know who is giving me a thumbs up!
Aug 16th 2014 new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: I'd like to know who is giving me a thumbs up!
now that we have the thumbs up feature settled, I want to know about the thumbs down feature. If you choose to disagree by clicking on this icon, will the OP (original poster) know who did it?
Aug 16th 2014 new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: now that we have the thumbs up feature settled, I want to know about the thumbs down feature. If you choose to disagree by clicking on this icon, will the OP (original poster) know who did it?
From what I have seen there is no notification to the op.
Posts 1 - 10 of 57