Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Paid Members!

Aug 16th new
Say hello! And then we know! If we want to know if a member is paid, message the person!
Just remember that there are probably just as many paid members that have very little interest in finding a Catholic Match! It seems that many just want to play in the forums and talk about the sins of others. It is kinda sad. I really want to meet a faithful and faith filled Catholic man. One who has the charitable heart of Christ in dealing with others. I have only seen a couple in the Forums. Where are the nice Catholics?
Aug 16th new
(quote) Christine-960631 said: Say hello! And then we know! If we want to know if a member is paid, message the person!
Just remember that there are probably just as many paid members that have very little interest in finding a Catholic Match! It seems that many just want to play in the forums and talk about the sins of others. It is kinda sad. I really want to meet a faithful and faith filled Catholic man. One who has the charitable heart of Christ in dealing with others. I have only seen a couple in the Forums. Where are the nice Catholics?
I have them locked in the basement
Aug 16th new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: I have them locked in the basement
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Aug 16th new

Virginia

Would you just let the men out and keep the ladies locked up. Less competition.!!!

Aug 16th new
(quote) Claire-247015 said:

Virginia

Would you just let the men out and keep the ladies locked up. Less competition.!!!

Basement's too small
Aug 17th new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: I have them locked in the basement
Please tell me your basement didn't flood with all the rain! Will you release each one when he matures? Sorta like we do when brewing beer?
Aug 17th new
(quote) Christine-960631 said: Please tell me your basement didn't flood with all the rain! Will you release each one when he matures? Sorta like we do when brewing beer?
No flood, my basement is as dry as my sense of humor.

When I decide which one to keep for myself, I'll release the other hostages.
Aug 17th new
Perhaps I was not clear, I took no female prisoners. Otherwise, I'd have needed two separate basements.
Aug 17th new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: Perhaps I was not clear, I took no female prisoners. Otherwise, I'd have needed two separate basements.
Thanks for clearing that up for her!
Would you hurry up & decide!!!!!!
My subscription expires in October!
Aug 17th new
(quote) Christine-960631 said: Thanks for clearing that up for her!
Would you hurry up & decide!!!!!!
My subscription expires in October!
The line forms behind Christine.
Posts 1 - 10 of 10