Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Prayers for my Aunts

Aug 16th 2014 new
My dad's youngest sister, my Aunt Meg, is in the hospital suspected of having a stroke. Aunt Meg is my dad's youngest sibling (of 6 siblings) and she was born with Down Syndrome just five years before I was born. Meg and I grew up together and she is very, very special to me. She currently lives in a group home with 5 other DS women. People with DS age faster than average adults and she's been declining in health for a few years now, most notably suffering from early-onset dementia.

My dad's other sister is flying out to NJ tonight from Seattle.

I ask for prayers for both my aunts. For healing for my Aunt Meg, however that healing happens. For peace and understanding for all of us if that healing is for her to go to God. (we have been told to expect the worst, it's not looking good)

For my Aunt Lisa that she will have peace in her heart as she flies across the country and she will be able to make the right decisions for Aunt Meg. For my dad and his three brothers. They suffered the loss of another sister just three years ago and Aunt Meg was extra special to everyone. They are scattered all over the country and trying to figure out how best to support both Aunt Lisa and Aunt Meg (prayer obviously).

I know the power of CM prayers. Thank you all!

Aug 16th 2014 new
For your Aunt Meg, Aunt Lisa, and all your family, Praying
Aug 16th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Aug 16th 2014 new
Praying rosary
Aug 17th 2014 new
Praying Praying
Aug 17th 2014 new
Praying Praying Praying
Aug 17th 2014 new
Praying theheart Praying