Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Christians Exhausted in the Field ( Mosul Archbishop's statement )

"Our sufferings today are a prelude to what you will incur even European and Western Christians in the near future," says the 47-year old Amel Nona, Chaldean archbishop of Mosul who fled to Erbil.

Nona is a wounded man, saddened, but not resigned. "I lost my diocese. The physical location of my apostleship was occupied by Islamic radicals who want [us] converted or dead. But my community is still alive."

"Your liberal and democratic principles here are not worth anything. [You] need to rethink reality in the Middle East because [you] are receiving in your countries an increasing number of Muslims. You too are at risk. You have to take strong and courageous decisions, at the cost of contradicting your principles. Do you think that men are all the same? But it is not true. Islam does not say that all men are equal. Your values are not their values. If you do not understand in time, you will become victims of the enemy that you welcomed into your home."

preview.tinyurl.com (Milan's "Corriere della Sera" news site via "translate.google")

The Corriere della Sera is an Italian daily newspaper published in Milan.
Posts 1 - 1 of 1