Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

What is Your Verse?

Aug 18th new
Hey everyone, just want to see what your verse is? What passages in the bible most relates to your everyday lives? I like Psalms chapter 18. The lord is my shield and my buckler. In order to fully grasp his meanings, one must slow down and listen to his whispers.
Aug 18th new
At the moment, it's Romans 8: 28 & 29
"For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."

Aug 18th new
If running against men has wearied you, how will you race against horses? - Jeremiah 12:5.

I find this verse very challenging.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3