Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Secret Admirer

Aug 19th 2014 new
This is directed primarily to the ladies. How would you feel if someone (not a stranger) anonymously sent flowers or a note to you? Would you consider it to be mysteriously romantic or disturbingly off-putting?
Aug 19th 2014 new
(quote) Anthony-851099 said: This is directed primarily to the ladies. How would you feel if someone (not a stranger) anonymously sent flowers or a note to you? Would you consider it to be mysteriously romantic or disturbingly off-putting?
It would be neat at first I think. I guess a question too would be, were they sent to my home or office?
Aug 19th 2014 new
(quote) Anthony-851099 said: This is directed primarily to the ladies. How would you feel if someone (not a stranger) anonymously sent flowers or a note to you? Would you consider it to be mysteriously romantic or disturbingly off-putting?
Anthony,If it is anonymous,Then you are a stranger to her, Right? biggrin
Aug 19th 2014 new
Good actually. Hopefully sent to my office and surprise everyone there.
Aug 19th 2014 new
I would love it, especially on Valentine's Day. But I would like to find out who sent them pretty soon after.
Aug 20th 2014 new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Anthony,If it is anonymous,Then you are a stranger to her, Right?
Yes and that would make it a little scary....however flowers with a card indicating the giver are fun...there are other ways to be mysterious you do not need to give anonymous gifts...after all you want to spark her interest in you so she has to know it is you to be interested in you. I hope it works out :)
Aug 20th 2014 new
I think the place of work would generally be better, especially if that is where the two first met. Btw, that's what I meant by "not a stranger". Perhaps a straight forward approach would be best, so she doesn't assume they are from someone else, right?
Aug 20th 2014 new
Right! smile
Aug 20th 2014 new
Thanks, Amber! Thanks to everyone... smile
Aug 20th 2014 new
It would merely arouse her curiosity to know who it was. And once she saw him, she would care nothing for him unless he was her type.
Posts 1 - 10 of 39