Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Hey everyone, just want to see how you all unwind from the day? I usually hit the gym, or read a book, or watch television.
Aug 21st new
I usually unwind with a video-game, an encyclopedia (because I'm a nerd like that), or just a lazy nap.
Aug 21st new

I take a warm bubble bath and then curl up with a book. I began reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. If you have read it, please don't tell me who is John Gault.....I haven't gotten too far into the story and I want to see how it unfolds smile

My job can be quite stressful at times and I like to decompress from my work week by taking walks at the Toledo Metro Parks or at the Toledo Botanical Garden. Being deep in the woods or surrounded by flower gardens is rejuvenating and peaceful.

In the winter, I like to wrap up in a soft blanket that is fresh from the clothes dryer-it's warm and fluffy and melts all the stress away during a cold winter day.

Aug 21st new
(quote) Bridget-884672 said:

I take a warm bubble bath and then curl up with a book. I began reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. If you have read it, please don't tell me who is John Gault.....I haven't gotten too far into the story and I want to see how it unfolds

My job can be quite stressful at times and I like to decompress from my work week by taking walks at the Toledo Metro Parks or at the Toledo Botanical Garden. Being deep in the woods or surrounded by flower gardens is rejuvenating and peaceful.

In the winter, I like to wrap up in a soft blanket that is fresh from the clothes dryer-it's warm and fluffy and melts all the stress away during a cold winter day.

A walk, the gym, Chapel or friends.
Aug 21st new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: A walk, the gym, Chapel or friends.
A welcome home greeting from my
puppy, a quick dinner with the kids and a rosary.
Aug 21st new
A little guitar playing, a little poetry reading, a little Fox News, a beer... beer laughing
Aug 21st new
(quote) Bridget-884672 said:

I began reading Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand.

That's a book many people have begun.
Aug 21st new

smile Objectivism is interesting and I intend to finish the book. I think the story is well written with hints of objectivism woven into the chapters, and I am enjoying the hunt and the journey in recognizing these elements.

Aug 22nd new
Counter clockwise
Aug 22nd new
(quote) William-888220 said: Hey everyone, just want to see how you all unwind from the day? I usually hit the gym, or read a book, or watch television.
My days are usually long except for my every other 3 day weekends so there is very little relaxing time. To relax it's usually watching a little tv and reading a few chapters of a book I've engulfed myself in before I go to bed.
Posts 1 - 10 of 35