Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

How I Met Another

Aug 21st new
Let's say( hypothetically of course) that I manage to find someone on CM who is willing to go out in public with me.
As chair of the Beadle County Bachelors, how do I explain to friends and family that I found her electronically??
You folks are the only ones who know I went looking!!
Aug 21st new
(quote) Joe-1086890 said: Let's say( hypothetically of course) that I manage to find someone on CM who is willing to go out in public with me.
As chair of the Beadle County Bachelors, how do I explain to friends and family that I found her electronically??
Joe, By the wording of your topic, I thought you meant you met someone after you had someone. biggrin
Aug 21st new
(quote) Joe-1086890 said: Let's say( hypothetically of course) that I manage to find someone on CM who is willing to go out in public with me.
CM is a Catholic group. You met her through a Catholic group. The rest is personal.
Aug 21st new
Seriously, Joe? You don't have a barnyard full of toss off remarks in the chute already?
She was being auctioned off at the Beadle County Bachelor's BBQ and I had the high bid...
I flipped over a haymow and there she was
Mail Order Brides R US
She read my bio somewhere and just knew she had to have me
I caught a glimpse of her at the meat market
She threw herself at me from a burning building
We have the same taste in cattle
4 H
She saw my picture on the Post Office wall and the rest is history
There you were, checking cattle futures, minding your own business when an ad popped on the the computer screen
You and your donkey were walking along one day when the donkey turned to you and said, "Stop being an ___ and check out CM"
You met at the comedy club where you were moonlighting
She came with the new tractor
I was praying to Padre Pio and...

Aug 21st new
Love it, Virginia ;) Joe ... any one of those would work ... the woman has given you an arsenal of clever responses! thumbsup
Aug 21st new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Joe, By the wording of your topic, I thought you meant you met someone after you had someone.
The day I signed up, I worried about such things. Then reality set in!!
Aug 21st new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: Seriously, Joe? You don't have a barnyard full of toss off remarks in the chute already?
She was being auctioned off at the Beadle County Bachelor's BBQ and I had the high bid...
I flipped over a haymow and there she was
Mail Order Brides R US
She read my bio somewhere and just knew she had to have me
I caught a glimpse of her at the meat market
She threw herself at me from a burning building
We have the same taste in cattle
4 H
She saw my picture on the Post Office wall and the rest is history
There you were, checking cattle futures, minding your own business when an ad popped on the the computer screen
You and your donkey were walking along one day when the donkey turned to you and said, "Stop being an ___ and check out CM"
You met at the comedy club where you were moonlighting
She came with the new tractor
I was praying to Padre Pio and...

Thanks! If I could say one of those with a straight face.........

I am considering just saying Ebay and shrug, gotta practice thinking sad thoughts so I don't smile though
Aug 21st new
(quote) Joe-1086890 said: The day I signed up, I worried about such things. Then reality set in!!
Roger that. laughing
Aug 21st new
(quote) Joe-1086890 said: Thanks! If I could say one of those with a straight face.........

I am considering just saying Ebay and shrug, gotta practice thinking sad thoughts so I don't smile though
Poifect!
Aug 21st new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: CM is a Catholic group. You met her through a Catholic group. The rest is personal.
Ya know, if I could meet for a f2f at the church, any time really...................."We met at church" scratchchin
Posts 1 - 10 of 24