Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Hello everyone!
I am thankful for all of the prayers that you have given me in the time that I was stressed out and accused of things that I didn't do as a teacher. Well I left my job on the Reservation and now I am living Tacoma, WA doing something new. I am a live-in assistant with L'Arche. It is very rewarding so far, but very different from teaching. I am struggling to let go of what I had and finding time for myself to get nourished. I am hoping that I meet new friends and I am kind of getting lonely on my days away from my job. I am happy to have this opportunity but I am going to be sad that I will not be able to go home for Christmas. It has been so many changes in my life at once and I think that I am really struggling with these changes and not teaching. I loved my students, I have been having dreams of my former students the past couple of nights On another note my family's farm is under threat of having a compressor station put in place adjacent to our property and my parents are fighting it. This has to do with fracking. I am really worried about this and it is in my mind everyday. My family could use prayers and such to get through this whole thing, they have many legal battles ahead. My parent's own an organic vegetable farm in PA. Sorry this is so long. My heart is torn into two different pieces.

Thank you,

Grace

Aug 22nd new
Praying Praying Praying
Aug 22nd new
prayers Grace!!
Aug 22nd new
Praying Praying rosary
Aug 22nd new
Praying rosary rose
Aug 22nd new
Praying Praying Praying
Aug 22nd new
Praying hug
Aug 22nd new
Holy Spirit
  • Patronage: piety, wisdom, understanding, faith
  • Praying

Saint John the Apostle
  • Memorial: December 27
  • Patronage: friendships
  • Praying

Saint Nicholas of Myra
  • Memorial: December 6
  • Patronage: against unjust loss in lawsuits
  • Praying

Aug 22nd new
    (quote) Grace-388301 said: Hello everyone!
    I am thankful for all of the prayers that you have given me in the time that I was stressed out and accused of things that I didn't do as a teacher. Well I left my job on the Reservation and now I am living Tacoma, WA doing something new. I am a live-in assistant with L'Arche. It is very rewarding so far, but very different from teaching. I am struggling to let go of what I had and finding time for myself to get nourished. I am hoping that I meet new friends and I am kind of getting lonely on my days away from my job. I am happy to have this opportunity but I am going to be sad that I will not be able to go home for Christmas. It has been so many changes in my life at once and I think that I am really struggling with these changes and not teaching. I loved my students, I have been having dreams of my former students the past couple of nights On another note my family's farm is under threat of having a compressor station put in place adjacent to our property and my parents are fighting it. This has to do with fracking. I am really worried about this and it is in my mind everyday. My family could use prayers and such to get through this whole thing, they have many legal battles ahead. My parent's own an organic vegetable farm in PA. Sorry this is so long. My heart is torn into two different pieces.

Thank you,

Grace

Praying Praying Praying theheart hug To You & Your Mom & Dad & family.
    Posts 1 - 10 of 15