Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

I'm hearing crickets

Aug 22nd 2014 new
I'm hearing crickets, it's so quiet in here. Is that because we 45's and greater don't feel the need to limit ourselves to a "seniors' forum"? Or are All Ya'll just too tired to engage?
What's your opinion?
Aug 22nd 2014 new
Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp
Aug 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: I'm hearing crickets, it's so quiet in here. Is that because we 45's and greater don't feel the need to limit ourselves to a "seniors' forum"? Or are All Ya'll just too tired to engage?
What's your opinion?
Do you hear what I hear?? Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp faint faint zzzzzzzzzzzzz's
Aug 22nd 2014 new
Official room stats: total monthly readers 271, total monthly posters 31. I agree, it is a quiet bunch, 8 times as many lurkers as posters. I'll go with the tired excuse myself faint
Aug 22nd 2014 new
Where as I gleefully bop about all the fora (save the tedious War room type combat zones). Come to think of it, I only listen at the door of the mancave and don't -usually- pester the younguns. Everything else seems like fair game to me.

Aug 22nd 2014 new
My rheumatiz has been acting up.
Aug 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: My rheumatiz has been acting up.

Stanislavski?
Aug 22nd 2014 new
I'm doing a lot of reading and have extra things going on. Life sometimes goes quickly! I think of Lucille Ball in the candy factory, trying to keep up!
Aug 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: I'm doing a lot of reading and have extra things going on. Life sometimes goes quickly! I think of Lucille Ball in the candy factory, trying to keep up!
I love Lucy!
Aug 22nd 2014 new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: I love Lucy!
"I Dream of Jeannie" Isn't Word Association supposed to be in a different thread?? laughing
Posts 1 - 10 of 124