Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Devoted to discussion pertaining to those issues which are specifically relevant to people 45+. Topics must have a specific perspective of people in this age group for it to be on topic.

The story of Abraham and Sarah is told in chapters 11-25 of the book of Genesis.
Learn More:Abraham & Sarah

I'm hearing crickets

Aug 22nd new
I'm hearing crickets, it's so quiet in here. Is that because we 45's and greater don't feel the need to limit ourselves to a "seniors' forum"? Or are All Ya'll just too tired to engage?
What's your opinion?
Aug 22nd new
Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp
Aug 22nd new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: I'm hearing crickets, it's so quiet in here. Is that because we 45's and greater don't feel the need to limit ourselves to a "seniors' forum"? Or are All Ya'll just too tired to engage?
What's your opinion?
Do you hear what I hear?? Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp Chirp faint faint zzzzzzzzzzzzz's
Aug 22nd new
Official room stats: total monthly readers 271, total monthly posters 31. I agree, it is a quiet bunch, 8 times as many lurkers as posters. I'll go with the tired excuse myself faint
Aug 22nd new
Where as I gleefully bop about all the fora (save the tedious War room type combat zones). Come to think of it, I only listen at the door of the mancave and don't -usually- pester the younguns. Everything else seems like fair game to me.

Aug 22nd new
My rheumatiz has been acting up.
Aug 22nd new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: My rheumatiz has been acting up.

Stanislavski?
Aug 22nd new
I'm doing a lot of reading and have extra things going on. Life sometimes goes quickly! I think of Lucille Ball in the candy factory, trying to keep up!
Aug 22nd new
(quote) Meg-920823 said: I'm doing a lot of reading and have extra things going on. Life sometimes goes quickly! I think of Lucille Ball in the candy factory, trying to keep up!
I love Lucy!
Aug 22nd new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: I love Lucy!
"I Dream of Jeannie" Isn't Word Association supposed to be in a different thread?? laughing
Posts 1 - 10 of 124