Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Smelling Coffee

Aug 22nd new
So, with the dampish, semi-overcast weather conditions here, I decided this was a two cup --full caffeine -- kind of morning. Normally, I can take it or leave it and don't particularly care whether it's caff or decaff.
So, is caffeine a gift from God or is it something to be avoided at all costs?
Whaddaya say?
Aug 22nd new
For me, its a necessary evil. laughing
Aug 22nd new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: So, with the dampish, semi-overcast weather conditions here, I decided this was a two cup --full caffeine -- kind of morning. Normally, I can take it or leave it and don't particularly care whether it's caff or decaff.
Whaddaya say?
It is truly a Gift from the Almighty! Bow Coffee Praying
Aug 22nd new
(quote) Susie-550311 said: For me, its a necessary evil.
Doesn't look to be doing you any harm, Susie, and you look quite cheerful and energetic in your picture... or was that taken while you were under the influence?
Aug 22nd new
(quote) Peter-449116 said: It is truly a Gift from the Almighty!
Ah, a man who appreciates the finer things in life
Aug 22nd new
I hate coffee Coffee crazy, but I love caffeine! hyper hyper hyper laughing
Aug 22nd new
(quote) Russ-959222 said: I hate coffee , but I love caffeine!
So, do you prefer your caffeine cold & carbonated? :can of pop:
Aug 22nd new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: Ah, a man who appreciates the finer things in life
Actually coffee is one of the few 'finer things in life' I can afford~ McDonald's caramel mocha a major weakness!
Aug 22nd new
I can't afford the calories, but the mocha frappe is delightful. 'Round here Mickey D's'll do any size cuppa plain coffee for a buck. What a bargain...
Aug 22nd new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: So, with the dampish, semi-overcast weather conditions here, I decided this was a two cup --full caffeine -- kind of morning. Normally, I can take it or leave it and don't particularly care whether it's caff or decaff.
Whaddaya say?
Sounds like you have the same weather we have been getting all summer. Cool, damp, dank, humid, clammy....crappy! Is this what living in England is like?
Coffee good, caffeine good, morning good, Grog is happy! biggrin

Posts 1 - 10 of 97