Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

a tall glass of milk unless of course it was the peanut butter chocolate chip pecan cookies or the .............
what strikes your fancy?
had to share how delicious these cookies were. My A/C is out so I'm trying to take my mind off the heat.
got any ideas on how to beat the heat?
Aug 22nd new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: a tall glass of milk unless of course it was the peanut butter chocolate chip pecan cookies or the .............
what strikes your fancy?
had to share how delicious these cookies were. My A/C is out so I'm trying to take my mind off the heat.
got any ideas on how to beat the heat?
Don't you need an oven to bake cookies?
I thought you were trying to forget about the heat. boggled

Oatmeal raisin or maybe coconut macaroon.
Aug 22nd new
Go for a swim.
Aug 22nd new
(quote) Thomas-969180 said: Don't you need an oven to bake cookies?
I thought you were trying to forget about the heat.

You got me on this one! these are homebaked by whole foods market, LOL almost the same as if I had baked them in my oven.
The A/C guy is coming out tomorrow afternoon. once night is upon me, it will be bearable.
Aug 22nd new
(quote) Paul-91858 said: Go for a swim.
yes, I am heading there now!
Aug 22nd new

'There's nothing like eating hay when you're faint,' he remarked to her, as he munched away.

'I should think throwing cold water over you would be better,' Alice suggested: 'or some sal-volatile.'

'I didn't say there was nothing BETTER,' the King replied. 'I said there was nothing LIKE it.'

--- Through the Looking-Glass, by Lewis Carroll

Aug 24th new
(quote) Thomas-969180 said: Don't you need an oven to bake cookies?
I thought you were trying to forget about the heat.

dagnabit, the ac is still off. Since Friday, it's been hot as blue blazes in here. Guess what? I did turn on the oven today to cook cocount shrimp. yum, yum. it didn't heat the house up anymore than it was already, which surprised me. I waited all day long for the repairman to show up, he never did. called the company to complain, they never called me back weepingtomorrow's a new day, hopefully, someone will feel sorry for me and show up with a toolbox. otherwise, I may take a hammer to that thing myself. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Aug 24th new
One of my best friends owns a heat and air business, But I am afraid the service call would cost more than a new unit.Its miserable when the ac is out especially triple digits.One thing about living in small towns is that businesses that do that do not last.I hope someone shows up.
Aug 24th new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: One of my best friends owns a heat and air business, But I am afraid the service call would cost more than a new unit.Its miserable when the ac is out especially triple digits.One thing about living in small towns is that businesses that do that do not last.I hope someone shows up.
The sad thing is that it is a new unit. a few months old. does your friend live in my area? if not, are you gonna lfy him out here?
Aug 24th new
(quote) Connie-17641 said: The sad thing is that it is a new unit. a few months old. does your friend live in my area? if not, are you gonna lfy him out here?
Unfortunately He lives here, I guess I could tell him you and have gutted the fish your self it is the best fish ever. biggrinBtw, I thought you went to bed.
Posts 1 - 10 of 15