Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Housing situation

Aug 23rd new
After nearly 2 years of job searching, God literally put my dream job in my lap! Now, I am searching for housing. I have a support system here but my current living situation is not ideal. So, please pray that I can find an apartment for my budget and in an ideal area. Thank you!
Aug 23rd new
Praying Praying
Aug 23rd new
Saint Elizabeth of Hungary
  • Memorial: November 17
  • Patron Saint of those without a home
  • Praying

Saint Joseph
  • Memorial: March 19
  • Patron Saint of those seeking a new home
  • Praying

_________
    rosary - God answers knee-mail
    Aug 23rd new
    (quote) Lianna-1046399 said: After nearly 2 years of job searching, God literally put my dream job in my lap! Now, I am searching for housing. I have a support system here but my current living situation is not ideal. So, please pray that I can find an apartment for my budget and in an ideal area. Thank you!
    Praying Praying Praying Good Luck! To Ya.
    Aug 23rd new
    Praying theheart Praying
    Aug 23rd new
    Praying
    Aug 23rd new
    Praying Praying Praying
    Aug 23rd new
    Hi, Lianna,
    Congtratulations on the job!! I will pray for you. May I ask for your prayers? I recently bought a house, but the former owner has two weeks remaining to find a new place for herself and her numerous cats. I'm afraid that I may have to force her to leave. sorry

Aug 24th new
    Praying Praying
    Aug 24th new
    Praying Praying
    Posts 1 - 10 of 29