Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Hi everyone! I would ask you to pray for the people who doesn't have God in their lifes. Please pray for those who are suffering and struggling in life- specially for the persons who are close to us. Christianity should fill our hearts with hope and love - and we have to share that with kindness. We are the ones who have to set an example and show people how to love everybody. I'm writting this to ask you to pray for everyone who is close to us. People should see the joy in our hearts - and we should try to change the world around us. Sanctity is a path made by single steps taken everyday. Please pray for those who are next to you, pray for everyone around you, ask God to help them and ask God to give you even more love to love them too. Maybe we are christians, but those who haven't found God yet are sailing next to us too.

Finally, I would ask you to pray for my friends, for those who are near me -and specially for those that need to convert and didn't find God yet.

I'll pray for you too. God bless.

Yoshi.

Aug 24th new
Praying rose theheart rosary rosary
Aug 24th new
Praying Praying
Aug 24th new
Praying Praying Praying
Aug 24th new
Prayers offered.
Aug 24th new
Praying rosary
Aug 24th new
(quote) Kiyoshi-999040 said:

Hi everyone! I would ask you to pray for the people who doesn't have God in their lifes. Please pray for those who are suffering and struggling in life- specially for the persons who are close to us. Christianity should fill our hearts with hope and love - and we have to share that with kindness. We are the ones who have to set an example and show people how to love everybody. I'm writting this to ask you to pray for everyone who is close to us. People should see the joy in our hearts - and we should try to change the world around us. Sanctity is a path made by single steps taken everyday. Please pray for those who are next to you, pray for everyone around you, ask God to help them and ask God to give you even more love to love them too. Maybe we are christians, but those who haven't found God yet are sailing next to us too.

Finally, I would ask you to pray for my friends, for those who are near me -and specially for those that need to convert and didn't find God yet.

I'll pray for you too. God bless.

Yoshi.

Praying Praying Praying theheart
Aug 24th new
Praying theheart Praying
Aug 24th new
Saint Charles Lwanga
  • Memorial: June 3
  • Patron Saint of Converts
  • Praying

Saint Mary Magdalen
  • Memorial: July 22