Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Aug 25th new

Charles

Writer-not surprised at all as that is what Jesus is strongly calling me to do after being retired from over 30 years work in non-profits that serve the needy.

Aug 25th new
Therapist ~ Charles you haven't told us yours yet? scratchchin
Aug 25th new
Engineer. scratchchin
Aug 25th new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: Therapist ~ Charles you haven't told us yours yet?
Scientist.
Aug 25th new
Ok, who told the quiz master about me?
Writer, duh
Aug 25th new
(quote) Virginia-182942 said: Ok, who told the quiz master about me?
Writer, duh
You rang?
Aug 25th new
Somebody must be making money from creating all these quizzes, right? How can I get in on that? laughing
Aug 25th new
(quote) Susan-1048377 said: Somebody must be making money from creating all these quizzes, right? How can I get in on that?
That's right and I receive a commision. laughing
Aug 25th new

Engineer

You're analytical, calculated, and a sheer genius at heart brain. Making something out of nothing and solving impossibly hard problems gives you the most intense thrill. You have a real ability of achieving mastery at the things you try and the perfect combo of imagination and will power to make them come true. You were meant to improve the world with the creative power of your mind.
Posts 1 - 10 of 42