Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Personal lunch guests

Aug 28th new
If you could have lunch with any three people, living or dead, whom would you choose?
Aug 28th new
If it were me, I would say John Paul II, Elvis, and St. Rita (my patron saint).
Aug 28th new
Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandella and Father Chris Riley, (set up Youth off the Streets)
Aug 28th new
I can't actually imagine having Jesus as a lunch guest (talk about stress!), so, putting Him aside for the moment.....
St. Paul, Shakespeare, Martin Luther (though we'd probably end up throwing crockery at each other), St. Joan, C.S. Lewis, Elizabeth Anscombe, Rosemary Sutcliff. Wait, did you say only three lunch guests? Too difficult, though St. Paul would certainly head up the short list.
Aug 28th new
Now, now we don't want to be greedy.
Aug 29th new

Rita

Neat topic! I would invite Abraham Lincoln, Pope Francis and Joan of Arc.

Aug 29th new
My late aunt Catherine, one of the smartest and most perceptive human beings I ever met, my late great-uncle Thomas Kilduff, OCD, a Carmelite Friar who hid in the mountains during the Spanish civil war and represented his order in Rome during Vatican II, and Dorothy Thompson, a well known journalist of the 1930's and 40's.
Aug 29th new
Peter, if Dorothy Thompson is tied up, will you take Dorothy Kilgallen? (I've reserved Dorothy Gish, having already met her sister Lillian).
Aug 29th new
Pope Francis,St. Thomas Aquinas, and Leonardo Da Vinci.
Aug 29th new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: Peter, if Dorothy Thompson is tied up, will you take Dorothy Kilgallen? (I've reserved Dorothy Gish, having already met her sister Lillian).
Paul, wasn't Dorothy Kilgallen a journalist who was on the panel of "What's My Line?" You met Lillian Gish?
Posts 1 - 10 of 34