Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Please pray for my mom

Aug 28th new
Dear CM prayer warriors, please pray for my mom. You may remember that she had surgery a few months back and while it was an odd skin cancer, the lymph nodes were clear and they believed it was well contained and that they removed everything.

She has been very fatigued lately and a few weeks after her surgery her hip began bothering her tremendously. My mom never complains and she will only take pain medicine sparingly. An xray suggested osteoarthritis in the hip. She has continued to be in pain all over and be very weary. The oncologists ran some other blood work and found that she was anemic and showing signs of kidney failure and perhaps an issue with her liver. He called this afternoon and told her he thought there was melanoma somewhere else in her body and has scheduled a bone marrow biopsy for next Friday. Tomorrow she will go to see her regular physician I suspect about her other blood work and medications. She also has another hernia, a very large one where they repaired one before and then the fistula that formed after that surgery.

My mom has always been very healthy and if she has something its something weird and she bounces back. This is really worrying me. Please pray. My mom will be 80 in January.
Aug 28th new
Praying
Aug 28th new
Prayers offered for your mother's safety and comfort, Lauren. Praying
Aug 28th new
Praying
Aug 28th new
Praying heart rosary rose
Aug 28th new
theheart
Aug 28th new
theheart
Aug 28th new
theheart
Aug 28th new
Praying hug
Aug 29th new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said: Dear CM prayer warriors, please pray for my mom. You may remember that she had surgery a few months back and while it was an odd skin cancer, the lymph nodes were clear and they believed it was well contained and that they removed everything.

She has been very fatigued lately and a few weeks after her surgery her hip began bothering her tremendously. My mom never complains and she will only take pain medicine sparingly. An xray suggested osteoarthritis in the hip. She has continued to be in pain all over and be very weary. The oncologists ran some other blood work and found that she was anemic and showing signs of kidney failure and perhaps an issue with her liver. He called this afternoon and told her he thought there was melanoma somewhere else in her body and has scheduled a bone marrow biopsy for next Friday. Tomorrow she will go to see her regular physician I suspect about her other blood work and medications. She also has another hernia, a very large one where they repaired one before and then the fistula that formed after that surgery.

My mom has always been very healthy and if she has something its something weird and she bounces back. This is really worrying me. Please pray. My mom will be 80 in January.
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug
Posts 1 - 10 of 32