Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

A structured dance doesn't mean there's no room for creativity and individuality. We all have different styles we can add to traditional dances. What's your style? Which ballroom dance are you?

Take the quiz and find out: quizsocial.com

Aug 31st new
(quote) Mary-486033 said: A structured dance doesn't mean there's no room for creativity and individuality. We all have different styles we can add to traditional dances. What's your style? Which ballroom dance are you?

Take the quiz and find out: http://quizsocial.com/which-ballroom-dance-are-you/

Waltz!
Aug 31st new
Rumba!! smile
Aug 31st new
Paso Doble

Whether it's a kiss or a punch, you enjoy communicating by movement. You have some traditional views that others are sometimes afraid to embrace, but wish they could fight for what they believe like you do.

---Be nice if I'd ever HEARD of Paso Doble. Can I do it without slipping a disc?

Aug 31st new
I got Rumba.

My favorite dance is East coast swing, mostly because it is kind of loose, I don't have to worry about getting my steps just right.

Aug 31st new
You got: Jive

You're lively and uninhibited. People are especially envious of your ability to take old ideas and put a very personal and upbeat spin on them.

Aug 31st new
Very interesting that I got the jive. Those kicks and flicks are hard to do in a Rolling Along .....
Aug 31st new
I should add, I picked Twist and Shout for my song. I've found that the Twist adapts well for me and my sports wheelchair .... I twist my upper body one way, and the chair goes in the opposite direction. Gotta love physics when applied to dance. Rolling Along hyper laughing
Aug 31st new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: You got: JiveYou're lively and uninhibited. People are especially envious of your ability to take old ideas and put a very personal and upbeat spin on them.
One more comment,then I'll shut up. I think this description fits me well. Out of necessity, I have to put my own 'spin' on dances, just to adapt for using the wheelchair. Improvisation is the name of the game for me, and learning swing these past several months, I've come up with some nifty tricks .... cool
Aug 31st new
(quote) Paul-1049651 said: ---Be nice if I'd ever HEARD of Paso Doble. Can I do it without slipping a disc?

Paso Doble is modeled after a Spanish bullfight, so if you can handle bulls, you should be just fine. laughing In this particular Latin dance, the man represents the matador and the woman is his cape.
Posts 1 - 10 of 87