Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

I absolutely love this Season. I just wish that I have someone to share it with: hayrides, pumpkin patch, corn maze, apple cider, etc...walking into a craft store during the fall season definitely makes me smile and want to cuddle up with someone.

What is your favorite season and why? :)
Sep 1st new

Summer! I am a summer time girl! cool I like the wardrobe style of summer: light weight and colorful fabrics and casual foot ware. Other reasons: going barefoot, long and sunny days, gardening, boating and kayaking on the lake, swimming, backyard parties, drinking beers around the campfire, watching butterflies and honey bees, cool breezes, sitting on the front porch or on the yard swing at sunset and watching the lightning bugs come out.

When the cool and cold weather arrives, I cringe that I have to begin wearing bulky and thick sweaters and dress in layers. It feels restricting and suffocating. Also snow and ice removal, short days, long nights, and cold temps makes for a long, long winter season.

Sep 1st new
(quote) Khoa-813439 said: I absolutely love this Season. I just wish that I have someone to share it with: hayrides, pumpkin patch, corn maze, apple cider, etc...walking into a craft store during the fall season definitely makes me smile and want to cuddle up with someone.

Ditto.
I most like the changing colors of the trees and pumpkins. Yep! Get ready, for pumpkin flavored everything is coming!
Sep 1st new
Springtime is my favorite season because I love to see the beautiful flowers appear, the new leaves unfurl, animals and birds return to the outdoors, the daylight hours lengthen, and I know the cold of winter will be over for the forthcoming months.
Sep 1st new
(quote) Khoa-813439 said: I absolutely love this Season. I just wish that I have someone to share it with: hayrides, pumpkin patch, corn maze, apple cider, etc...walking into a craft store during the fall season definitely makes me smile and want to cuddle up with someone.

I must say, I do like many of the activities that occur during the autumn season, as you have pointed out. Hayrides and corn mazes are really fun! Carving jack o lanterns for Halloween and roasting the pumpkin seeds is something I enjoy.

Halloween is one of my fav holidays-I like dressing in masquerade and engage in the mystic and fantasy of my alter ego when it comes to life.

When I was a kid, an old farmer nearby had a cider press and apple trees. My brothers and I would help him collect the apples that have fallen onto the ground and help him with cider making!

Sep 2nd new
My favorite season changes. The only season I dislike is winter, and that's only because I HATE the cold. (near impossible to keep my hands & feet warm)

When it's winter, I crave the summer. When it's summer and It's so humid I can't breathe, I crave Autumn.
Autumn and spring I'm perfectly content in.

right now I can't wait for the Fall. Leaves, boots, sweaters, fires, hot cocoa, cool windy days with the leaves blowing around your feet. What can be more perfect than that? cloudnine
Sep 2nd new

Fall is my favorite, always has been. I think it's because there is a crispness in the air that is refreshing after a long summer. Where I grew up, NJ, we had a very distinct Fall season, and I loved it. The changing colors of the trees, the last burst of glory before they go to sleep for the winter. Walking outside in the morning chill in a sweater, that can be shed as the morning sun warms up the earth. Football! County fairs, harvest festivals, pumpkin everything, the first hot cocoa in a while (or apple cider if you care), apple picking, pies, Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday - all the fun of visiting with family, none of the stress and pressure of Christmas), and walking through piles of crackling brown leaves. Love, love, love Fall!
Sep 2nd new

Definitely fall! I love color, and fall is the most colorful season. I especially love sunsets in the fall, and taking pictures of them.
Sep 2nd new
(quote) Aaron-1107802 said: Definitely fall! I love color, and fall is the most colorful season. I especially love sunsets in the fall, and taking pictures of them.
I like the sumer season the best. I am a warm weather person. I like the outdoors,bicycling, and love not having to have a lot of clothes on to stay warm.Fall is nice season, But it transistions much too quickly into winter yuk.
Sep 2nd new
So what season would you like to marry in? Definitely the Fall for me...I'm day dreaming :) Although if you get married during Christmas, you get free flowers lol.
Posts 1 - 10 of 21