Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Sep 1st new
(quote) Charles-976166 said: Another Quiz

http://quizsocial.com/what-is-your-spiritual-gift/
You got: Judgement

The ability to distinguish between true and false, or good intentions from evil, is your incredibly important gift. You are the judge, the modern Solomon, capable of making decisions when others lack the confidence. Embrace your gift and you will make good things happen.

Interesting determination....Thanks for posting this, Charles.
Sep 1st new

You got: Teaching

Working with others to extend their knowledge and understanding is your gift. You are able to see all of the details and how they fit into the whole, and you know how to help others see that as well.

I know these quizzes are basically just for fun, but they sure do seem to hit it on the nail sometimes lol
Sep 1st new
(quote) Lauren-927923 said:

You got: TeachingWorking with others to extend their knowledge and understanding is your gift. You are able to see all of the details and how they fit into the whole, and you know how to help others see that as well.
I know these quizzes are basically just for fun, but they sure do seem to hit it on the nail sometimes lol
I am not sure about mine, lol.
Sep 1st new
Wisdom.
Sep 1st new
I got judgement. Not satisfied. I wanted something a little more artsy and philosophical.

"The ability to distinguish between true and false, or good intentions from evil, is your incredibly important gift. You are the judge, the modern Solomon, capable of making decisions when others lack the confidence. Embrace your gift and you will make good things happen."

Sep 1st new
Judgment.
Sep 1st new
Mine was judgmental which doesn't surprise me in the forums they post. I am also not surprised I got judgment as I usual think things through and weigh things out
Sep 1st new

Judgment.

This is weird. Why are we all the same?

Sep 1st new
The ability to distinguish between true and false, or good intentions from evil, is your incredibly important gift. You are the judge, the modern Solomon, capable of making decisions when others lack the confidence. Embrace your gift and you will make good things happen.

Not really Marge, it only shows we are live our faith with integrity wink
Posts 1 - 10 of 49