Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

I don't know if this is appropriate to post here but I am scared.

My parent's are having a hard time dealing with my 15 year old brother. I don't know if this has to do with puberty or just his personality but he is being very belittling to my parents and I. This is especially hard on my mom because she doesn't understand what she did wrong and feels like a failure. It hurts so much seeing my brother do this to her without blinking an eye.

Please pray for my family.

I know that a fair number of you have grown children and hope that you might have some advice that might help my mom and dad. If not, prayers are always helpful.

Thank you!
Sep 2nd new
Praying Praying
Sep 2nd new
(quote) Audrey-1115270 said: I don't know if this is appropriate to post here but I am scared.

My parent's are having a hard time dealing with my 15 year old brother. I don't know if this has to do with puberty or just his personality but he is being very belittling to my parents and I. This is especially hard on my mom because she doesn't understand what she did wrong and feels like a failure. It hurts so much seeing my brother do this to her without blinking an eye.

Please pray for my family.

I know that a fair number of you have grown children and hope that you might have some advice that might help my mom and dad. If not, prayers are always helpful.

Thank you!
Praying Praying Praying theheart
Sep 3rd new

Audrey,

I'll definitely pray for your family. It's a hard thing to go through. But mom must be assured it is not her fault. Keep praying and seek professional help.

Sep 3rd new
Praying rosary
Sep 3rd new
Praying
Sep 3rd new
Saint Clotilde
  • Memorial: June 3
  • Patron saint of parents
  • Patron saint of disappointing children
  • Praying

Praying Been there done that I have raised 8 kids and child #4 was very naughty al thru school She is now very sheepish about her past behaviour and the mother of 2 little ones herself. Tell your mum she has not done anything wrong. You just have to stand by ready to pick up the pieces. Hope this helps. If can help in any other way you can message me.
    Sep 3rd new
    Praying Praying Praying
    Sep 3rd new
    rosary Praying rosary
    Posts 1 - 10 of 31