With just about 6 million Divorced Catholics in the US there is clearly many who need help in healing. We are very excited to welcome Lisa Duffy former divorced Catholic, author and speaker. She has been working with divorced Catholics for many years formerly through DivorcedCatholic.org. She will serve as Associate Editor of the Divorced & Annulments area and will be helping to provide many resources over the coming months. Here is just a quick preview of the items you will find:
1. Many blog posts from Lisa Duffy, priests and other experts in the field. Everything from practical tips to legal, canonical, psychological and parenting information.
2. Daily Reflections to give divorced Catholics that small boost of hope and encouragement each and every day.
3. Ask Lisa Q&A. Many divorced Catholics are often confused about the many issues they face and Lisa along with others especially priests are here to answer their questions.
4. Monthly videos & eventually podcasts. You will already find a few videos but we plan publish several every month. Some will be light-hearted and others will tackle difficult issues but all with be done in a spirit of charity and hope.
5. Message forum discussion. Lisa will be engaged with out great community in the Divorced Room. Please feel free to lean on her when you want to discuss issues related to divorce. We hope to have guest contributors as the area grows.
6. Lisa's List. Oprah has her book club and now Lisa Duffy is here to give readers insight on the best books to help divorced Catholics.
7. This new section is FREE and open to ANYONE! You do not have to be a member of CatholicMatch to use this section. The only part that is still exclusively for members is the discussion room.
Please give us feedback on what you like and don't like, what you would like to see, but most important forward this to area to all family and friends that you think it might help. CHECK IT OUT! www.catholicmatch.com