Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
For discussion that revolves around a place, state, or country.

trip to Denver

04/30/2012 new

I know this topic has been started several times, but I'm hoping for some fresh ideas. Sorry!

I'm planning a road trip to Denver/Boulder. What are the "must see" places? I'll be there for 3 or 4 days later this month. I'm not an outdoorsy person, so I won't hiking (or mountain biking or canoeing etc.) What are the good shopping areas? Do any of the art galleries or museums have interesting exhibits? What is a good (safe) part of town to look for hotels?

Also, is a trip to Colorado Springs worthwhile? It's only about an hour or two south, right?

Thanks for the help!!!

05/01/2012 new

Sarah - Where to start???

Boulder has the Mall - great people watching - Tour Celestial Seasonings Teas

Denver has the Zoo - Very nice - Museum of Natural History is close/next door with a Planetarium - other Museums Art, Colorado History Museum. Lots of food and shops on 16th street Mall. Coors Field - Rockies Baseball, The think Nuggets are still playing. This link may help - www.denver.org

Colorado Springs is nice too - www.visitcos.com

Hertiage Square is fun - I haven't been for a couple of years.

Gambling in Blackhawk & Central City.

05/02/2012 new

Sounds good! Thanks! I'm finding quite a few interesting things to do and places to see, but 3 days isn't enough time for it all.

05/02/2012 new

(Quote) Sarah-837744 said: Sounds good! Thanks! I'm finding quite a few interesting things to do and places to see, but ...
(Quote) Sarah-837744 said:

Sounds good! Thanks! I'm finding quite a few interesting things to do and places to see, but 3 days isn't enough time for it all.

--hide--

Sarah - How very true!!!! Come Back for the rest!

06/16/2012 new

The Zoo, the Mueseum is Good Art Mueseum too I hope I spelt that right.

Rockies or Broncos is fun.

Posts 1 - 5 of 5