Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Singles discussion related to wedding planning, engagement, and married life should be posted in this room.

Saint Valentine is patron saint of love, young people, and happy marriages.
Learn More: Saint Valentine

05/04/2012 new

(Quote) Ana-840226 said: Dont you think they look cute together?
(Quote) Ana-840226 said:

Dont you think they look cute together?

--hide--
Yes!

05/04/2012 new

(Quote) Pat-5351 said: The Middle. All the challenges and the humor.
(Quote) Pat-5351 said:

The Middle. All the challenges and the humor.

--hide--

This is my favorite show on TV. It is clean, down-to-earth and funny! It doesn't get the attention Modern Family does and it is so much better.

05/04/2012 new

Since Marie Barone reminds me of my mother, I would have to say "Everybody loves Raymond"?

05/04/2012 new

(Quote) Ted-548403 said: Well, considering Lina lumped me in with Ralph Kramden and "Hardee Harr Harr" the other d...
(Quote) Ted-548403 said:

Well, considering Lina lumped me in with Ralph Kramden and "Hardee Harr Harr" the other day, I would have to say the Honeymooners. ...

--hide--

www.youtube.com

05/04/2012 new

Love it!!!!!

05/04/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Since Marie Barone reminds me of my mother, I would have to say "Everybody loves Raymond...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Since Marie Barone reminds me of my mother, I would have to say "Everybody loves Raymond"?

--hide--

Then there is the character from the honeymooners, Ralph Kramgen, who reminds me of my father. Match him up with Marie Barone and you will have TV Land's funniest sitcom.

05/04/2012 new

wave Lets not forget the (tv show) "The Addams Family" i loved that show!! oh yeah lets also not forget "Leave it to Beaver" oh yeah how about one of the BEST CLASSIC'S "I LOVE LUCY"!! just to name a few!! laughing laughing laughing

05/04/2012 new

(Quote) Ana-840226 said: Someone once asked what does marriage look like. To make it simple, I directed her to "Everybo...
(Quote) Ana-840226 said:

Someone once asked what does marriage look like. To make it simple, I directed her to "Everybody Loves Raymond": www.youtube.com

What show/movie do you feel comes close to marriage?

--hide--

Would the question be better phrased as to what show comes close to illustrating a typical secular marriage, or a typical spiritually-striving marriage? While growing up, I looked up to "The Waltons." Grandma & Grandpa were tough but loved each other & could be tender. Ma & Pa Walton were softer, had their challenges (John not a church-going Christian as Olivia was), but treated each other lovingly amidst many troubles--and if they argued, they found their way back to each other.

05/04/2012 new

(Quote) Ana-840226 said: Someone once asked what does marriage look like. To make it simple, I directed her to "Everybo...
(Quote) Ana-840226 said:

Someone once asked what does marriage look like. To make it simple, I directed her to "Everybody Loves Raymond": www.youtube.com

--hide--
King of Queens.

05/05/2012 new

(Quote) Ana-840226 said:

--hide--

I agree with- Everybody Loves Raymond.

Posts 21 - 30 of 55