Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

05/09/2012 new

Thank you...that is a good pick up line...then it goes from there....

05/14/2012 new

You must be from Tennessee, cuz your the only 10 I see laughing

05/22/2012 new

(Quote) Ana-840226 said: Tell us your best humorous pick up lines you have used. (No vulgarity, no offensive lines, ple...
(Quote) Ana-840226 said:

Tell us your best humorous pick up lines you have used. (No vulgarity, no offensive lines, please. Keep it clean.)

I'll start: One guy told me this once and it made me smile even bigger: You keep smiling and laughing like that, I might have to bottle them.

--hide--
Say, didn't we go to different schools together?

05/22/2012 new

Can I freashen your drink? scratchchin beer Cheers!

05/22/2012 new
www.youtube.com

Personally I kind of like George and his pickup lines.... rose rose wink
07/26/2012 new

Your as pretty as a rainbow! applecomputer

07/26/2012 new
(Quote) Ana-840226 said: Tell us your best humorous pick up lines you have used. (No vulgarity, no offensive lines, please. Keep it c...
(Quote) Ana-840226 said:

Tell us your best humorous pick up lines you have used. (No vulgarity, no offensive lines, please. Keep it clean.)

I'll start: One guy told me this once and it made me smile even bigger: You keep smiling and laughing like that, I might have to bottle them.

--hide--

You have a big bump on your back...Are you hiding your Angel Wings!! biggrin biggrin biggrin faint
07/26/2012 new
(Quote) Ana-840226 said: Tell us your best humorous pick up lines you have used. (No vulgarity, no offensive lines, please. Keep it c...
(Quote) Ana-840226 said:

--hide--

What year did you win the Miss America Title??? rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose rose :rose: :rose:
07/26/2012 new
(Quote) Ana-840226 said:

--hide--

Oh Great you are a Nurse...If I pass out from your good lucks please revive me..................
07/26/2012 new
(Quote) Michelle-655299 said: Thank you...that is a good pick up line...then it goes from there....
(Quote) Michelle-655299 said:

Thank you...that is a good pick up line...then it goes from there....

--hide--
Do you attend this church??? What is your favorite pew????
Posts 11 - 20 of 22