Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for those who have lost a spouse and need support or who can provide support to those who have.

Saint Paula is the patron saint of widows and Saint Stephen is the patron saint of deacons
Learn More: Saint Stephen and Saint Paula

05/08/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: I miss being a part of a team. I miss being strong when he was weak, and I miss having a soft pla...
(Quote) Linda-756196 said:

I miss being a part of a team. I miss being strong when he was weak, and I miss having a soft place to land. Being part of a team does not always mean that we each gave 50-50 at all times (sometimes it was 90-10, and sometimes I took way more than I gave), but at the end of 23 years (ended only by death), I go more than Ineeded , wanted, or dreamed of. It is the reason that I want that again.

--hide--

EXACTLY!!

05/08/2012 new

rose heart
Wow! Such great answers! I find that sometimes we miss the small things in life. I miss someone that I can hold hands with, gaze into her eyes, listen to her heartbeat, feel her breath, and a soft kiss. lovestruck! hug heart rose rose rose

05/08/2012 new

(Quote) John-631631 said: Wow! Such great answers! I find that sometimes we miss the small things in life. I miss someon...
(Quote) John-631631 said:

Wow! Such great answers! I find that sometimes we miss the small things in life. I miss someone that I can hold hands with, gaze into her eyes, listen to her heartbeat, feel her breath, and a soft kiss.

--hide--

I guess I'm just a hopeless romantic. heart

05/08/2012 new

Passionate Kissing! weeping

05/08/2012 new
I miss the passion, too, but ..,
05/08/2012 new

(Quote) Linda-756196 said: I miss the passion, too, but ..,
(Quote) Linda-756196 said: I miss the passion, too, but ..,
--hide--
That goes without saying laughing laughing laughing

05/08/2012 new

I miss having someone to sleep cuddled up next to.... *sigh* sad boggled sad

05/08/2012 new

I miss the other half of my children's parent--the one who should be able to share in the birth of a grandchild and remember back to when that baby's mama was OUR newborn...without speaking, and just uniting in a single glance....

05/08/2012 new

Someone to cook for, and confide in; to share in special moments.

05/08/2012 new

I miss having someone to confide in, as we didn't share any conversation we had behind our closed door. I also miss the Saturday morning omlets. He worked early and I worked late, and between us, only had Saturday off, so those times to just be together were priceless.

Thanks for asking.

Tammy rose heart

Posts 11 - 20 of 200