Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion for anyone who adheres to the Extraordinary form of the mass and any issues related to the practices of Eastern Rite Catholicism.

Saint Athanasius is counted as one of the four Great Doctors of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Athanasius

In a few weeks livemass.net will broadcast its second remote event. Please put it on your calendar, tell your friends, spread the word!

The Priestly Ordinations for Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary will broadcast LIVE from the Cathedral of the Risen Christ, Lincoln, Nebraska, on Saturday May 19th 2012 at 10:00 AM Central Time, (11:00 AM Eastern, 8:00 AM Pacific [1500 GMT/UTC, 1700 Central European Summer Time]), on http://www.LiveMass.net and iMass. The Priestly Ordinations will be administered by His Excellency Bishop Fabian Bruskewitz, Bishop of Lincoln Nebraska.

The following candidates will be ordained priests for the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter:

Rev. Mr. Gregory Eichman FSSP

Rev. Mr. Karl Marsolle FSSP

Rev. Mr. Brian McDonnell FSSP

Rev. Mr. Kevin O'Neil FSSP

Rev. Mr. Kenneth Walker FSSP

Commentary will be given during the broadcast by Rev. Fr. Calvin Goodwin FSSP. This is an opportunity for many people who have never seen an Ordination (nor may likely ever attend one), to be able to view and unite their hearts to this Holy Sacrament and view this breathtaking ceremony from their homes or mobile devices.

Also, please remember to pray for these new priests, as well as for all priests!

05/09/2012 new

I know some of these priests and they are a very good order, will pray for them and all other priests too

05/09/2012 new
I would absolutely love to be in attendance! I have always wanted to go to an Ordination.

I am a convert. It was through hearing the Priest's Ordinations and the Latin Mass(on TV) that initially attracted me to the Catholic Church.

I have a friend, a very conservative former CMer, who is in Seminary in Galicia, Spain.

In Jan 2011, we almost met while he was living in NY. God had other plans!
05/10/2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I would absolutely love to be in attendance! I have always wanted to go to an Ordination. I am a...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said: I would absolutely love to be in attendance! I have always wanted to go to an Ordination.

I am a convert. It was through hearing the Priest's Ordinations and the Latin Mass(on TV) that initially attracted me to the Catholic Church.

I have a friend, a very conservative former CMer, who is in Seminary in Galicia, Spain.

In Jan 2011, we almost met while he was living in NY. God had other plans!
--hide--

Gopher baroque!! According to Mapquest it's only a 12 hour (700 mile) drive from Paris to Denton.

05/10/2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: In a few weeks livemass.net will broadcast its second remote event. Please put it on your calendar, tel...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

In a few weeks livemass.net will broadcast its second remote event. Please put it on your calendar, tell your friends, spread the word!

The Priestly Ordinations for Our Lady of Guadalupe Seminary will broadcast LIVE from the Cathedral of the Risen Christ, Lincoln, Nebraska, on Saturday May 19th 2012 at 10:00 AM Central Time, (11:00 AM Eastern, 8:00 AM Pacific [1500 GMT/UTC, 1700 Central European Summer Time]), on http://www.LiveMass.net and iMass. The Priestly Ordinations will be administered by His Excellency Bishop Fabian Bruskewitz, Bishop of Lincoln Nebraska.

The following candidates will be ordained priests for the Priestly Fraternity of St. Peter:

Commentary will be given during the broadcast by Rev. Fr. Calvin Goodwin FSSP. This is an opportunity for many people who have never seen an Ordination (nor may likely ever attend one), to be able to view and unite their hearts to this Holy Sacrament and view this breathtaking ceremony from their homes or mobile devices.

Also, please remember to pray for these new priests, as well as for all priests!

--hide--

Thanks for the info. I took my son Andrew to an ordination when he was five. We were blessed that because I knew several of the Priest's at St Gregory's in Shawnee we were invited to the reception afterwards. That Priest is now Abbott Lawrence there at St Greg's. I just happened to see the notice in the paper & decided to go. I felt so blessed getting to go, when I went on retreat last fall at St Greg's it was the anniversary of Father Lawrence's ordination & they asked for prayers for his celebration. When I mentioned I had gone to the ordination I was asked if I knew him personally before that & they were surprised I chose to go just because I thought it would be nice.....

Will pray for those being ordained this month.

angel
05/12/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: In a few weeks livemass.net will broadcast its second remote event. Please put it on your ...

--hide--

Rev. Mr. Kevin O'Neil was our deacon for several months at Holy Family in Dayton.

God grant him many fruitful and blessed years of ministry.

05/19/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: In a few weeks livemass.net will broadcast its second remote event. Please put it on your ...

--hide--

For those who are interested, the ordinations are being broadcast now at livemass.net

05/23/2012 new

The complete video of the ordinations (2:44 in length) is now up on YouTube (youtu.be )

The commentator's audio level is a bit low at the beginning, but it does get better.

Posts 1 - 8 of 8