Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Funny stories

05/15/2012 new
So the summer 2010 I take a car load of Andrews friends to White Water Bay in OKC. On the way home I decide to swing by Pizza Hut in Tecumseh. Since I am driving I tell Andrew to call and place the order. He calls Pizza Hut. We get there and they don't have our food. eyepopping In fact they haven't even talked to Andrew so I asked him to look at his phone and see where he called. He called Pizza but in Tecumseh all right..... Tecumseh, NE faint

Needless to say we had a great laugh while we waited inside for them to prepare our pizza so we could go home....... laughing
05/15/2012 new

When I was a lad the teacher tool us to the firehouse.I was thrilled seeing the firemen slidding down the pole.A few days later I tried it on my aunts wooden clothes line pole wide eyed sad weeping sorry Wasnt I smart? scratchchin ashamed embarassed

05/15/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: When I was a lad the teacher tool us to the firehouse.I was thrilled seeing the firemen slidding down the pole....
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

When I was a lad the teacher tool us to the firehouse.I was thrilled seeing the firemen slidding down the pole.A few days later I tried it on my aunts wooden clothes line pole Wasnt I smart?

--hide--

laughing That is too funny.......

eyepopping
05/15/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: When I was a lad the teacher tool us to the firehouse.I was thrilled seeing the firemen slidding down the pole....

When I was a lad the teacher tool us to the firehouse.I was thrilled seeing the firemen slidding down the pole.A few days later I tried it on my aunts wooden clothes line pole Wasnt I smart?

--hide--

that one actually reminds me of playing when I was a kid we were pretending to go around the May pole with ropes. I tripped hit the pole & wound up in the ER getting stitches.....

I wonder if that is when my aversion to blood began? faint boggled
05/15/2012 new
eyepopping Does someone want to teach my Mom email & the art of Facebook? I gave her my old IPad & because she wanted photos of the Grandkids I set her up with email & Facebook so now she is trying to figure out what she is supposed to do with it.... tongue scratchchin eyebrow
05/15/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: (Quote) Brian-252799 said: When I was a lad the teacher tool us to the firehouse...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:
Quote:
Brian-252799 said:

that one actually reminds me of playing when I was a kid we were pretending to go around the May pole with ropes. I tripped hit the pole & wound up in the ER getting stitches.....

I wonder if that is when my aversion to blood began?
--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing

05/15/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: that one actually reminds me of playing when I was a kid we were pretending to go around the May pole w...

--hide--

Ask anybody I really pass out when I am around blood - even my own... embarassed
05/16/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: (Quote) Brian-252799 said: that one actually reminds me of playing w...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:
Quote:
Brian-252799 said:

Ask anybody I really pass out when I am around blood - even my own... 
--hide--

Poor Brenda hug

05/16/2012 new

When I was 11 I was away on vacation with my parents,aunt and cousin.I saw a wooden bulkhead that looked like it would be fun slidding down on.Halfway down my shorts slipped.OUCH wide eyed Splinters. sorry I held my behind not knowing what to do.I pulled up my shorts and went into the house,but those slivers made it hard to sit.I was kind of afraid to tell my mom and aunt because they believed in spanking and my bare bottom at their mercy was a dreadful thought. sad
Before I went to bed I at last came clean.
My dad held my arms.my cousin held my feet,and my mom and aunt gleefully did the picking mischievous and all I could do was howl. weeping I guess they got to the bottom of things. laughing embarassed ashamed It took a while to get them out.Everyone got a laugh out of it except me. weeping

05/16/2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: When I was 11 I was away on vacation with my parents,aunt and cousin.I saw a wooden bulkhead that...

When I was 11 I was away on vacation with my parents,aunt and cousin.I saw a wooden bulkhead that looked like it would be fun slidding down on.Halfway down my shorts slipped.OUCH Splinters. I held my behind not knowing what to do.I pulled up my shorts and went into the house,but those slivers made it hard to sit.I was kind of afraid to tell my mom and aunt because they believed in spanking and my bare bottom at their mercy was a dreadful thought.
Before I went to bed I at last came clean.
My dad held my arms.my cousin held my feet,and my mom and aunt gleefully did the picking and all I could do was howl. I guess they got to the bottom of things. It took a while to get them out.Everyone got a laugh out of it except me.

--hide--

Poor Brian!!!! I can only imagine how much that hurt! hug

I will have to think os something to post! biggrin

Posts 1 - 10 of 183