Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

11/13/2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Reminds me of another one Brenda. A guy who used to work for me was helping with a project. This same guy wasn&...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Reminds me of another one Brenda. A guy who used to work for me was helping with a project. This same guy wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer...but did indeed help me quite a bit. In his younger years he had done quite a bit of "controlled substance" and had abused his prescriptions as well. Before I met him he had done a little time...but had paid his debt. There was just something about him.....and his heart that I liked.

So we are driving along.....and the moon was still high in the sky that morning. We stopped at a service station and this guy "T" gets out and looks at it....and remarks, "Dude, the sun.....it looks like the moon!" I said, "Bro, that IS the moon!" He was like, "No WAY!"

--hide--

laughing laughing now that is funny!! I think everyone was a bit surprised this weekend when I shared my funny stories in person and realized I laughed at myself even when sharing my funny stories.....sometimes laughter is the very best medicine there can be!
11/13/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: now that is funny!! I think everyone was a bit surprised this weekend when I shared my funny st...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

now that is funny!! I think everyone was a bit surprised this weekend when I shared my funny stories in person and realized I laughed at myself even when sharing my funny stories.....sometimes laughter is the very best medicine there can be!
--hide--
Agreed Brenda....I love it when people laugh at me....with me whatever! I just love it when people laugh. I've had WAY too much SERIOUS to not laugh anymore. Besides life is too short!

11/13/2012 new
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said: Agreed Brenda....I love it when people laugh at me....with me whatever! I just love it when people laugh. I'...
(Quote) Jerry-730726 said:

Agreed Brenda....I love it when people laugh at me....with me whatever! I just love it when people laugh. I've had WAY too much SERIOUS to not laugh anymore. Besides life is too short!

--hide--

clap highfive I am glad you understand the point of this thread I started....I first started it last spring when I really did not feel like laughing much but now I am thankful I did because sharing my stories has helped my heart remember the good times and be open to hope and the healing power of Gods love.
Posts 181 - 183 of 183