Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

05/19/2012 new
When I was little I was given a stuffed duck for Easter. My family always spent a lot of time at the Lake when I was growing up so we would carpool to the lake with my cousins..... One of my older cousins would sneak candy eggs under my duck. They convinced me that the duck had laid eggs.... embarassed I guess I was a bit gullible when I was little... laughing raspberry embarassed
05/19/2012 new

I was the youngest kid--6 years younger than my oldest brother. One Christmas Eve, when I must have been about 5 or 6, he hid behind a wall with a stuffed reindeer toy with bells that my parents brought out that time of year. It must have been about 8:30 at night--normal bedtime during the school year (which, of course we weren't observing since it was Christmas Break). I was already in my pajamas, though, and were just watching the specials on TV. Anyway, I hear the bells jingling, and I start running through the house trying to round up my brothers screaming "Santa's here! Santa's here! Go to bed; he won't come in if we're awake!" My brother's howls of laughter gave away his hiding place.... irked

05/19/2012 new
When my Mom met my Dad for the first time she had gone to the movies with her sisters. Of course back in those days you walk. My Dad is five years older than my Mom so she was still in High School & he had just joined the Navy. My Dad followed my Mom home from the movie....and My Aunt ran in the house ahead of my Mom telling my Grandma "Mama, Mama Look what followed me home....Mama, Mama can I keep him?" teasing my Mom. My parents will celebrate their 56th Anniversary June 23rd.... rose rose angel
05/20/2012 new
So everyone knows the Old Mission Grounds at Sacred Heart is a really neat place to visit. My sister brings two guys home with her to go explore with us on the night of my 16th birthday. Of course it is dark already. We all walked down to Benedict Springs. Karen fell in the springs & got all wet... eyepopping Then we heard something so we all took off running & did not follow the road. We wound up a mile away from the cars when we came out. So we had a long walk back to the cars after our adventure...

scratchchin shhh Wouldn't exactly recommend this adventure to anyone these days, now the area is patrolled regularly & I am sure someone might be arrested for such fun... tongue
05/20/2012 new

Brenda.You should make a movie about your adventures.

05/20/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Brenda.You should make a movie about your adventures.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Brenda.You should make a movie about your adventures.

--hide--

Hmmm but would anyone actually want to watch it??? eyepopping laughing wink
05/30/2012 new
Seeing Double????? eyepopping

So when I was in college back in the day, I was very shy....very shy....and there was this guy named Rodney.....or was it Randy?.....Anyway as it turns out I would have one or the other in my classes off & on through my four years at college. So I think I tried talking to them some during those years...but when the name kept changing I got confused. boggled And since I was an Accounting Major who always had more than enough to keep busy with I really did not try to get to know him/them.

My Senior year of college I took a Programming/Business class that required me to do a group project with Rodney.... scratchchin So I actually got to know him well enough to talk to him about our project. One afternoon I walk into the computer lab & there is Rodney, so I sit down & start talking to him about the project & how much of my part is done. I must have talked at least ten minutes if not more.... shhh After I get done talking Rodney says "My name is Randy....not Rodney", and turns & continues whatever he is doing on his computer..... faint

So the next time I see Rodney I think I probably gave him an earful....and he tells me that him & Randy deliberately dress alike & one will make a date & the other one actually go out with the girl just to see if she catches on.....ugh...... eyebrow mischievous
05/30/2012 new

Poor Randy and Rodney Praying Brenda should be ashamed. ashamed

05/30/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Poor Randy and Rodney Brenda should be ashamed.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Poor Randy and Rodney Brenda should be ashamed.

--hide--

Why me? I didn't do anything...they were the ones who fooled me.... scratchchin boggled
05/31/2012 new

So, I bought some little hand weights, little pink barbells to use with my Pilates workout tape. biggrin They weigh less that 4lbs and that's all I'm admitting to. laughing My son sees them on my kitchen counter when he dropped the kids off and he makes a big show rolling eyes out of not being able to lift them because they are too heavy.. grunts and groans like they weigh 200 lbs each. tongue When he comes back to pick up the kids...he hands the little barbells to my three yr old granddaughter. As if on cue, she starts dancing around the room waving the barbells above her head and shouting Mousercise! Mousercise! My son is laughing so hard that he can hardly hold his phone steady as he is filming that little performance. Et Tu grandaughter? wide eyed .... he said that he was gonna put it on facebook ...but I talked him outta that! mischievous

Posts 41 - 50 of 183