Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

05/31/2012 new
(Quote) Deborah-550454 said: So, I bought some little hand weights, little pink barbells to use with my Pilates workout t...
(Quote) Deborah-550454 said:

So, I bought some little hand weights, little pink barbells to use with my Pilates workout tape. They weigh less that 4lbs and that's all I'm admitting to. My son sees them on my kitchen counter when he dropped the kids off and he makes a big show out of not being able to lift them because they are too heavy.. grunts and groans like they weigh 200 lbs each. When he comes back to pick up the kids...he hands the little barbells to my three yr old granddaughter. As if on cue, she starts dancing around the room waving the barbells above her head and shouting Mousercise! Mousercise! My son is laughing so hard that he can hardly hold his phone steady as he is filming that little performance. Et Tu grandaughter? .... he said that he was gonna put it on facebook ...but I talked him outta that!

--hide--

Too cute :))
05/31/2012 new

(Quote) Deborah-550454 said: So, I bought some little hand weights, little pink barbells to use with my Pilates wor...
(Quote) Deborah-550454 said:

So, I bought some little hand weights, little pink barbells to use with my Pilates workout tape. They weigh less that 4lbs and that's all I'm admitting to. My son sees them on my kitchen counter when he dropped the kids off and he makes a big show out of not being able to lift them because they are too heavy.. grunts and groans like they weigh 200 lbs each. When he comes back to pick up the kids...he hands the little barbells to my three yr old granddaughter. As if on cue, she starts dancing around the room waving the barbells above her head and shouting Mousercise! Mousercise! My son is laughing so hard that he can hardly hold his phone steady as he is filming that little performance. Et Tu grandaughter? .... he said that he was gonna put it on facebook ...but I talked him outta that!

--hide--

laughing

05/31/2012 new

I ban Maia for laughing at Deb wide eyed ashamed Sorry,Wrong Topic embarassed

05/31/2012 new
In College I took a couple of dance classes. One of them was square dancing. Keep in mind I am not all that tall & the only guys in the class were football players....And it was early 80's so Press on Nails were what all the girls my age had in order to look like we had longer fingernails...

Square Dancing + Press On Nails == NOT A GREAT IDEA eyepopping

Needless to say I lost a few fingernails in the hands of football players....eeeppppp embarassed embarassed It is a wonder I kept my perfect attendance in that class..... laughing laughing rolling eyes
05/31/2012 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: I ban Maia for laughing at Deb Sorry,Wrong Topic
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

I ban Maia for laughing at Deb Sorry,Wrong Topic

--hide--

Brian is banned for banning me in a non-ban thread! wave

06/03/2012 new

Everyone is banned for not telling more funny stories Chicken???

06/03/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Everyone is banned for not telling more funny stories
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Everyone is banned for not telling more funny stories

--hide--

Brian is banned for banning in a non- banning thread...lol tongue

So where was your funny story?? scratchchin
06/03/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: So the summer 2010 I take a car load of Andrews friends to White Water Bay in OKC. On the way home I dec...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: So the summer 2010 I take a car load of Andrews friends to White Water Bay in OKC. On the way home I decide to swing by Pizza Hut in Tecumseh. Since I am driving I tell Andrew to call and place the order. He calls Pizza Hut. We get there and they don't have our food. In fact they haven't even talked to Andrew so I asked him to look at his phone and see where he called. He called Pizza but in Tecumseh all right..... Tecumseh, NE

Needless to say we had a great laugh while we waited inside for them to prepare our pizza so we could go home.......
--hide--
When i was in 10th grade i got a rottweiler dog from some family friends of ours. they lived in a city and didn't have enough room for him to play. My parents owned a farm so we became the new owners of him. on real hot days in the summer the dog liked to go in our basement and rest because it was nice and cool down there. on one of those days when it was really hot out,my youngest sister was coming home from college and and started taking all her stuff down to the basement where the dog was sleeping in the dark. wyatt oour dog let out this real loud bark and grrrrrrr and then my sister ran up the stairs screaming and nearly ripped the door off the house and ran over to me where i was mowing the lawn screaming that there was A MEAN BEAST CREATURE IN THE BASEMENT. Our dog liked to act real tough but was a real wimp. he my sister became real good friends after that.

06/03/2012 new
(Quote) Chris-577148 said: When i was in 10th grade i got a rottweiler dog from some family friends of ours. they lived in a city and did...
(Quote) Chris-577148 said:

When i was in 10th grade i got a rottweiler dog from some family friends of ours. they lived in a city and didn't have enough room for him to play. My parents owned a farm so we became the new owners of him. on real hot days in the summer the dog liked to go in our basement and rest because it was nice and cool down there. on one of those days when it was really hot out,my youngest sister was coming home from college and and started taking all her stuff down to the basement where the dog was sleeping in the dark. wyatt oour dog let out this real loud bark and grrrrrrr and then my sister ran up the stairs screaming and nearly ripped the door off the house and ran over to me where i was mowing the lawn screaming that there was A MEAN BEAST CREATURE IN THE BASEMENT. Our dog liked to act real tough but was a real wimp. he my sister became real good friends after that.

--hide--

laughing laughing your poor sister.....
06/04/2012 new

Is it safe to say,Its a dog eat dog world? scratchchin wink laughing mischievous

Posts 51 - 60 of 183