Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

06/08/2012 new

More,More,More,Funny Stories,Please. laughing

06/08/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: More,More,More,Funny Stories,Please.
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

More,More,More,Funny Stories,Please.

--hide--

So when we got our new puppy back when my son was only four I told him that Pooh didn't know how to swim so don't put him in the wading pool that was set up in the back yard. Andrew comes running in the house one day "Mama, Mama, Mama I taught Pooh to swim!' So I go outside & sure enough the poor little puppy that fit in the palm of my hand is dog paddling all around the pool.......

laughing
06/08/2012 new
I owned a LTD ford back in the days we had Pooh. Picture small chi wa wah, I would leave the windows open on the car while packing up to go wherever we were going at the time. And Pooh would go running & jump into the car....except scratchchin if the window were closed he would go splat faint against the pane of the glass & slide down the windows... How I wish I had a cell phone or video camera at that time because I have a feeling that one would have won the funniest home video contest.... laughing laughing laughing laughing
06/09/2012 new

Brenda is banned for being bad ashamed wide eyed Sorry,wrong topic. embarassed

06/09/2012 new
More Cute thank funny:

In 1992 when Hurricane Andrew hit Florida I had to quit watching news with Andrew around because he would hear the reports & say to me "I am not a storm". He actually would get quite upset about the name of that storm so I would have him pray with me for all those in the path of that storm.

Bless his heart, Andrew was such a lively child he was a storm in my life, one I loved from the time he was born. I will always carry my love for Andrew in my heart & will most likely bore others with all my Andrew stories for the rest of my life... scratchchin angel
06/09/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Brenda is banned for being bad Sorry,wrong topic.

Brenda is banned for being bad Sorry,wrong topic.

--hide--

shhh Bad ???
06/09/2012 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: (Quote) Brian-252799 said: Brenda is banned for being bad Sorry,wrong topic. ...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: [quote]Brian-252799 said:

Brenda is banned for being bad Sorry,wrong topic.

--hide--

Bad ???
Im sure you were a little saint growing up like me. mischievous

06/09/2012 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Bad ??? Im sure you were a little saint growing up like me.

Bad ???
Im sure you were a little saint growing up like me.

--hide--

Yeah I was such a saint....had to be going to school with cousins, my parents would get a phone call before I ever got off the bus if I wasn't. Small town in Oklahoma = can't do anything without everyone in town knowing what is going on with you...lol eyepopping scratchchin eyebrow
06/10/2012 new
One year we were having a sleepover of some of my son's friends & yes it was a coed sleepover so the guys were all in Andrew's room & I slept on the coach in the living room with the one girl that was at the house that night. Her name was Lauren (aka the pillow). I heard some of the guys trying to sneak out of the house around three am that night & told them to go back to bed. In the shadows I thought Lauren had also managed to sneak out of bed. So I felt the lump on the bed eyepopping only instead of being a pillow like I thought it was Lauren, she was wearing a navy blue hoody to sleep in & with her back to me I thought she was a pillow. Needless to say Lauren always made sure to tell Andrew to tell me to say hi from the Pillow every time she called after that & yes my son was mortified that I would think they would try to sneak her out of the house in the middle of the night..... laughing scratchchin scratchchin
06/10/2012 new

Many years ago my uncle was staying with a friend of my grandmothers in the country.He saw something interesting,picked it off a tree and brought it into the house.He asked my Grandmothers friend,Whats this? scratchchin It was a hornets nest The woman almost had a heart attack. wide eyedshocked Luckly it was empty.

Posts 61 - 70 of 183