Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
Topics from forums which did not have at least 2 new topics per month for the past 6 months are archived here.

Canon Lawyer.

05/19/2012 new

Of the tens of thousands of them posting every day, Isn't it time to hire a credentialed one to staff CM?

05/19/2012 new

(Quote) Richard-143340 said: Of the tens of thousands of them posting every day, Isn't it time to hire a credentialed on...
(Quote) Richard-143340 said:

Of the tens of thousands of them posting every day, Isn't it time to hire a credentialed one to staff CM?

--hide--

Imaging that? The audacity! The unmitigated GALL!! Who do these folks think they are? Coming to a Catholic web site -- one whose forum rules require respect for the Magisterium, no less -- and stand up for the teachings of the Church. Why, I bet they take that silly creed they profess every Sunday at Mass ("I believe in one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church") literally!

Better lock them up and throw away the key before they come up with even loonier ideas!!

rolling eyes

05/19/2012 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Imaging that? The audacity! The unmitigated GALL!! Who do these folks think they are? Comin...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Imaging that? The audacity! The unmitigated GALL!! Who do these folks think they are? Coming to a Catholic web site -- one whose forum rules require respect for the Magisterium, no less -- and stand up for the teachings of the Church. Why, I bet they take that silly creed they profess every Sunday at Mass ("I believe in one, holy, catholic, and apostolic Church") literally!

Better lock them up and throw away the key before they come up with even loonier ideas!!

--hide--

Cute, Jerry. rolling eyes But let's see if administration feels this addition has merit.

05/19/2012 new

(Quote) Richard-143340 said: Of the tens of thousands of them posting every day, Isn't it time to hire a credentialed on...

--hide--

Not a bad question and should be given some thought - We had Mary from ND who was in college studying to be one. By now she must be a Canon Lawyer. She was excellent and didn't act holier than Christ himself. She answered questions that were difficult in a non judgmental and posted what the Church teaches. Too bad we couldn't have someone like that scratchchin wave

05/20/2012 new

(Quote) Richard-143340 said: Cute, Jerry. But let's see if administration feels this addition has merit.

Cute, Jerry. But let's see if administration feels this addition has merit.

--hide--

Sometimes it's not what you say, but how you say it...

06/11/2012 new
(Quote) Richard-143340 said: Of the tens of thousands of them posting every day, Isn't it time to hire a credentialed one to staff CM?...

--hide--

there is such a thing as a Canon lawyer?
Posts 1 - 6 of 6