Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

11/17/2012 new

Andy Kaufman: Since you've all been such good boys and girls, I would like to take everybody in this entire audience out for milk and cookies. There are buses outside. Everybody follow me.

Tony Clifton: So... ya wanna see Andy? Anybody gotta flashlight and a couple of shovels?

[At a meeting with the NBC executives]
George Shapiro: Andy Kauffman is Tony Clifton. And Tony Clifton is Andy Kauffman. They'll deny it up and down, but believe me, it's true!

From the movie Man on the Moon

11/17/2012 new

All five of em hit me at once. - W. C. Fields, Never Give a Sucker an Even Break (after walking into a lamp post)

You've left out a Hungadunga! You've left out the main one, too. - Groucho Marx, Animal Crackers

He must have thought it was white boy day. - Gary Oldman, True Romance

That's my cousin Foxy, and she's a whole lot of woman! - About Pam Grier, Foxy Brown (after she smashes up his apartment)

Terminate, with extreme prejudice. - At Martin Sheen's briefing, Apocalypse Now

I can't fire them. I hired these guys for three days a week and they just started showing up every day. That was four years ago. - John Cusack, High Fidelity

My mother? (Yeah.) Let me tell you about my mother. - Leon in Blade Runner

Excuse me, are you reading Yes I Can? (Yeah, have you read it?) Yeah, by Sammy Davis, Jr.? (Yeah.) You know what the title of that book should be? Yes, I Can If Frank Sinatra Says It's OK. Cause Frank calls the shots for all of those guys. Did you get to the part yet where uh, Sammy is coming out of the Copa, it's about 3 o'clock in the morning and, uh, he sees Frank? Frank's walking down Broadway by himself - Limo driver in This is Spinal Tap

11/17/2012 new

Dean Vernon Wormer: Greg, what is the worst fraternity on this campus?
Greg Marmalard: Well that would be hard to say, sir. They're each outstanding in their own way.
Dean Vernon Wormer: Cut the horsecarp son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the varsity swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode.
Greg Marmalard: You're talking about Delta, sir.
Dean Vernon Wormer: Of course I'm talking about Delta, you TWERP!

From the movie Animal House

11/21/2012 new

(Arnold) Ben Richards- "Killian, I'll be back"

(Richard Dawson)-Killian "Only in a re-run"

From the movie: "The Running Man" 1987

11/21/2012 new

The Last lines of "What's up Doc?" (1972):

Judy Maxwell: "Love means never having to say you're sorry."

Howard Bannister: "That's the dumbest thing I ever heard."

11/21/2012 new

The Shawshank Redemption

Red: [narrating] I find I'm so excited; I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.

Fiddler on the Roof

to God]
Tevye: I know, I know. We are Your chosen people. But, once in a while, can't You choose someone else?

The Matrix Revolutions

Seraph: Did you always know?
The Oracle: Oh, no. No, I didn't. But I believed... I believed.

11/21/2012 new

"Don't feed me B.S. and tell me it's caviar" from movie (Savages)

11/21/2012 new

"Rocky, I think you should invest in condominiums, they're safe"
" doh, bondominiums?"
"Yes, condominiums"
"I, uh, never use them" ... Rocky Balboa, Rocky II

11/21/2012 new

"Well....well,....what do you suppose hell's gonna look like?" Richard Boone (Hombre)

11/21/2012 new

that's all, folks ... Porky Pig

This topic has been automatically locked due to size. Any further discussion can be continued in a new topic.
Posts 191 - 200 of 200