Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
Topics from forums which did not have at least 2 new topics per month for the past 6 months are archived here.

We must not forget that at Pentecost, the birthday of the Church, our Mother, Mary took on her role as Mother of us all, even more acutely. She is the mediatrix in regards to the relationship with her Son. Ask her to untie the knots that are holding you back from love, strangling you from perseverance, complicating your very livelihood as a child of God.

Our Lady Undoer of Knots, pray for us who have recourse to you.
Amen.Dove

Here is the history of this devotion of the "Virgin Mary Undoer of Knots".

www.maryundoerofknots.com

www.desatadora.com.ar

05/27/2012 new

(Quote) Ramona-738757 said: We must not forget that at Pentecost, the birthday of the Church, our Mother, Mary took on her r...
(Quote) Ramona-738757 said:

We must not forget that at Pentecost, the birthday of the Church, our Mother, Mary took on her role as Mother of us all, even more acutely. She is the mediatrix in regards to the relationship with her Son. Ask her to untie the knots that are holding you back from love, strangling you from perseverance, complicating your very livelihood as a child of God.

Amen.

www.desatadora.com.ar

--hide--

Thank you so much for posting this Ramona! wave

05/27/2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: Thank you so much for posting this Ramona!
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

Thank you so much for posting this Ramona!

--hide--

I'm reading the info on the website and was moved by the quote below. It's a good reminder for myself and surely others:

We need to learn to persevere because it is written in Ecclesiasticus 2,15-16, "Woe to them that are fainthearted, who believe not God; Woe to them that have lost patience" and James says, "But ask in faith, never doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind; for the doubter, being double-minded and unstable in every way, must not expect to receive anything from the Lord."
( James 1,6-8).

theheart

05/27/2012 new

(Quote) Maia-181886 said: Thank you so much for posting this Ramona!
(Quote) Maia-181886 said:

Thank you so much for posting this Ramona!

--hide--
You are most welcom, Maia.
I plan on keeping Our Lady quite busy...

05/27/2012 new

(Quote) Ramona-738757 said: You are most welcom, Maia.I plan on keeping Our Lady quite busy...

You are most welcom, Maia.
I plan on keeping Our Lady quite busy...

--hide--

clap

05/27/2012 new

(Quote) Ramona-738757 said: We must not forget that at Pentecost, the birthday of the Church, our Mother, Mary took on her r...

Amen.

www.desatadora.com.ar

--hide--
Thanks so much Romana. rose

Sormeone sent me this a long time ago and I forgot about it.

05/27/2012 new

(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said: Thanks so much Romana. Sormeone sent me this a long time ago and I forgot about...
(Quote) Sherrill-anne-13557 said:

Thanks so much Romana.

Sormeone sent me this a long time ago and I forgot about it.

--hide--
You are welcome, Sherrill-anne...let's keep Our Mother busy.

05/27/2012 new

Amen.

www.desatadora.com.ar

--hide--

Thank you for posting this!

Mother Mary, Our Lady Undoer of Knots, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Our Lady of Czestochowa, please show us how to undo/untie the knots in our love lives and other relationships.
05/27/2012 new

(Quote) Helen-450889 said: Thank you for posting this! Mother Mary, Our Lady Undoer of Knots, Our Lady of Guadalupe...
(Quote) Helen-450889 said:

Thank you for posting this!

Mother Mary, Our Lady Undoer of Knots, Our Lady of Guadalupe, Our Lady of Czestochowa, please show us how to undo/untie the knots in our love lives and other relationships.
--hide--

You are welcome Helen.
A bit of trivia:
You can see Juan Diego in the eyes of Our Lady of Guadalupe and the stars on her mantle represents the galaxy formation of that time period.
Our Lady of Czestochowa was thought for centuries to have been painted on a barrel...because of her coloring. The slashes on her cheek is from when the icon was stolen and the soldiers slashed the painting...it began to bleed and many a artist couldn't cover it up.
The late, great singer and actor, Paul Robeson brought the image of this painting back to the states for African Americans to embrace the Mother of God. When Poland fought for Haiti...the painting was there as well.

05/27/2012 new
Amen!
Posts 1 - 10 of 27