Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
Topics from forums which did not have at least 2 new topics per month for the past 6 months are archived here.
05/28/2012 new
Praying
05/28/2012 new

In honor of "Memorial Day"...Our Lady of America

www.ourladyofamerica.org

ourladyofamerica.com

05/29/2012 new

(Quote) Ramona-738757 said: We must not forget that at Pentecost, the birthday of the Church, our Mother, Mary took on her r...
(Quote) Ramona-738757 said:

We must not forget that at Pentecost, the birthday of the Church, our Mother, Mary took on her role as Mother of us all, even more acutely. She is the mediatrix in regards to the relationship with her Son. Ask her to untie the knots that are holding you back from love, strangling you from perseverance, complicating your very livelihood as a child of God.

Our Lady Undoer of Knots, pray for us who have recourse to you.
Amen.

Here is the history of this devotion of the "Virgin Mary Undoer of Knots".

www.maryundoerofknots.com

www.desatadora.com.ar

--hide--
Praying

05/29/2012 new

Thank you for posting this Ramona. rosary

05/29/2012 new

(Quote) Deborah-550454 said: Thank you for posting this Ramona.
(Quote) Deborah-550454 said:

Thank you for posting this Ramona.

--hide--
You are welcome, Deborah.

05/30/2012 new

(Quote) Ramona-738757 said: We must not forget that at Pentecost, the birthday of the Church, our Mother, Mary took on her r...

We must not forget that at Pentecost, the birthday of the Church, our Mother, Mary took on her role as Mother of us all, even more acutely. She is the mediatrix in regards to the relationship with her Son. Ask her to untie the knots that are holding you back from love, strangling you from perseverance, complicating your very livelihood as a child of God.

Amen.

www.desatadora.com.ar

--hide--

Thank you for posting this Ramona. I am going to do this Novena.

05/30/2012 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Thank you for posting this Ramona. I am going to do this Novena.
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Thank you for posting this Ramona. I am going to do this Novena.

--hide--
You are most welcome Elizabeth. And, I thank you for spreading the word....

05/31/2012 new

(Quote) Ramona-738757 said: You are most welcome Elizabeth. And, I thank you for spreading the word....

You are most welcome Elizabeth. And, I thank you for spreading the word....

--hide--

I just felt drawn to sharing this news with Ginny and then I read a prayer request from her just minutes ago. I am doing the novena on her behalf. I think it would be an uplifting experience for her if both men and women would do that for her.

05/31/2012 new

Amen.

www.desatadora.com.ar

--hide--

Thank you for posting this .... On this Feast of the Vistation of Mary to her cousin Elizabeth, may she intercede on our behalf ..

rosary theheart Praying

06/01/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Thank you for posting this .... On this Feast of the Vistation of Mary to her cousin...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Thank you for posting this .... On this Feast of the Vistation of Mary to her cousin Elizabeth, may she intercede on our behalf ..

--hide--
I'm so happy and I'm sure Our Lady is as well, in regards to the responses to this thread.

Thanks for pointing out about the feast of the Visitation, Kathleen...I feel this particular feast resonates with women.
The importance of sisters in Christ, humility and that love is sacrifice.
Bless you all.

Come on men...Mary Undoer of Knots is for you as well!

Posts 11 - 20 of 27