Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share
Topics from forums which did not have at least 2 new topics per month for the past 6 months are archived here.
06/02/2012 new

(Quote) Ramona-738757 said: I'm so happy and I'm sure Our Lady is as well, in regards to the responses to this threa...
(Quote) Ramona-738757 said:

I'm so happy and I'm sure Our Lady is as well, in regards to the responses to this thread.

Thanks for pointing out about the feast of the Visitation, Kathleen...I feel this particular feast resonates with women.
The importance of sisters in Christ, humility and that love is sacrifice.
Bless you all.

Come on men...Mary Undoer of Knots is for you as well!

--hide--

Ramona.. I am wondering Maybe the men are busy tying all the wrong knots and we have to undo them scratchchin laughing

We continue to pray for one another to follow God's will in our life and may our Mother continue to intercede and help us grow closer to Christ..

Peace and Prayers,
Kathleen Praying rosary

06/02/2012 new

(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said: Ramona.. I am wondering Maybe the men are busy tying all the wrong knots and we have to undo...
(Quote) Kathleen-5781 said:

Ramona.. I am wondering Maybe the men are busy tying all the wrong knots and we have to undo them

We continue to pray for one another to follow God's will in our life and may our Mother continue to intercede and help us grow closer to Christ..

Peace and Prayers,
Kathleen

--hide--
Ah, never thought of that.laughing
Indeed, we do continue to pray for one another. Prayer is charity and mercy combined.
Bless you!

06/02/2012 new

Praying

06/04/2012 new

(Quote) Our Lady Undoer of Knots, pray for us who have recourse to you.Amen.
(Quote)
Our Lady Undoer of Knots, pray for us who have recourse to you.
Amen.

--hide--

Thank you so much for the reminder! I have the novena booklet at home, have prayed it before, and have an immediate need now for which to pray!

06/05/2012 new
(Quote) Ramona-738757 said: We must not forget that at Pentecost, the birthday of the Church, our Mother, Mary took on her r...
(Quote) Ramona-738757 said:

We must not forget that at Pentecost, the birthday of the Church, our Mother, Mary took on her role as Mother of us all, even more acutely. She is the mediatrix in regards to the relationship with her Son. Ask her to untie the knots that are holding you back from love, strangling you from perseverance, complicating your very livelihood as a child of God.

Our Lady Undoer of Knots, pray for us who have recourse to you.
Amen.

Here is the history of this devotion of the "Virgin Mary Undoer of Knots".

www.maryundoerofknots.com

www.desatadora.com.ar

--hide--

Thanks...before I sail.....Time to pray to Mary for protection!!!!
06/06/2012 new

Thanks for reminding me of this Ramona. I'd forgotten about it & need to pray it again...

When my marriage first fell apart a friend passed on this little booklet, so I prayed it asking Our Lady to untie the knots in my marriage. To my utmost surprise... the marriage totally dissolved when I was expecting Heaven to somehow fix it. But as life continued, I discovered that the best thing for my soul was to be out of that marriage & the internal lies which we lived. The children are slowly becoming more stable & settled as well.

I have prayed this novena countless times ... for each member of my family, for those in my life who are hurting, and for the men who I have dated since becoming single. AND I'm not a novena person! It's a real trial for me to remember to pray something specific 9 days in a row, but every time I do I have been eventually blessed with a greater peace on whatever the matter is...

Our Lord's Blessings for Everyone... rose rose rose

06/06/2012 new

I just was given a pretty amazing God Breeze while praying this novena a few minutes ago. theheart Thanks Mary, Most comforting. Please lead us all to your Son.

Posts 21 - 27 of 27